14

Later that day my brothers took me back to their house

Later that day my brothers took me back to their house. It was a fairly awkward ride and when Enzo tried to make conversation it was quickly shut down by, now even more awkward silence.

The gates with the big, gold fancy V that lead to the mansion came in view, taking my mind off my intense thoughts of what book or tv show/movie I should watch next. For a movie/tv show I was thinking along the lines of, little women, Ginny and Goerginia, Eurphoria and for a book I was think perhaps maybe, A court of thorns and roses or even red queen. I'll decide later.

I hadn't realised the car had stopped until I felt a had clasp onto my shoulder. Out of pure instinct I jerked away from the hand, glaring at the culprit for touching me. Enzo gave me an apoplectic smile before moving out of my way for me to get out.

Stepping out the car I see Theo and Matteo standing at the door waiting, while Enzo stood ready to shut my door and to probably follow me making sure I didn't do anything, and that would be a far assumption on their behalf.

I walk straight through the doors ignoring my brothers and was going to make a quick escape upstairs to the room given to me, but it was put on hold by the voice of sperm donor booming throughout the house.

"Alice Valentino, don't you dare walk up those stairs and come sit here right now!" Great he just pulled the full name card. Fantastic.

I slowly made my way towards the lounge room, completely ignored the fact that this will definitely piss my sperm donor and brothers off, and took my sweet time.

I sat on a coach in front of sperm donor who sat in the coach across from me my brothers scattered around the room, acting like they were some bodyguard shit.

"Alice I would like to bring up your behaviour both at school and home." Adam (sperm donor) spoke to me in a serious way, as if this one talk would do anything to change the way I would act, if anything it would make me behave worse knowing damn well it would piss him off.

"I would like to you stop with how your behaving, auguring with your teachers and fighting your peers. This behave isn't ok and would also like you to go to your class and stop skipping. I would also like for you to give us a chance to be a family." Haha, funny you think that giving a little speech would actually stop me.

I looked at him blankly, amusement clear in my eyes, speaking in a dull tone. "No."

Diego stepped forward clearly having the intention to yell and scare me into complying until Adam held his hand up, signalling for him to back down. I smirked in his direction mouthing the words "good boy" effectively pissing him off. His face turned red in anger, clenching his fist and jaw in anger I feared for his poor teeth.

"Later your uncles, aunties and cousins will be coming over to meet you and Grace. They will be here for dinner, and I ask you dress nicely and to be kind to them. You may leave." Adam spoke with a sigh, bringing my attention back to him, gesturing with his hand towards the door. As if I need your fucking permission.

I stood and walked out not glancing at anyone, and before I reached the top of the stairs did the yelling start. I bulled my hands in fist my nails digging into my skin cutting it, leading to the warm familiar liquid of blood to tickle down my hand, as I push the anxiety that came down.

I walked in silence down the halls of the house to my room, and only after in the privacy of my room did I let the panic to take over.

"So, Alice. What do you like to do in my free time?" My oh so dear aunt,
Catalina asked me.

"I don't know." I mumbled under my breath, as I continued to play with my food as I was too full after eating around about less than a quarter of it.

This afternoon (after my little panic attack) I dressed in decent clothing before having the pleasure of meeting oh so wonderful family.

First we had Uncle Gio, as everyone calls him, who was married to auntie Catalina. They had twin boys around the age of 14, Sam and Rowan. They weren't too bad, other than the fact that they were living fucking chatter boxes. There chatting my ear fucking off.

Next we had Uncle Marcus, who married aunt Lily. They had three kids, two boys and one little girl. The boys were around the age of 20 and 15 (Caleb and Noah) and there daughter being around 6 years (Rosa).

Lastly we have Uncle Santiago and aunt Valentina (most definitely my favourite by far). They had 2 kids, Matìas who was twenty-one and Salvador who was twenty-three. I'm not going to lie and say I don't like them cause I actually like them. Like, really like.

They didn't seem to get along with the rest of the family which confused me a bit, clearly noticing the thick tension between them.

At the moment we were having dinner and Catalina couldn't shut her damn fucking mouth.

"Alice, why don't yo-"

"Oh my fucking god! Can you do anything else but fucking talk? No one give two shits what you have to say!" I snapped, slamming my hands on the table. Everyone seemed shocked by my sudden outburst, Catalina though, she had tears brimming her eyes. She nodded her head frantically, whipping the tears that did escape.

"Alice! Wh-" Adam was interrupted by the doors bursting opened.

Why is everyone being interrupted today? Oh well, guess I did start it.

All heads turn snap to the door way and each and every person in the room immediately stand and bow down to the man before us. Graces contorted into one of confusion as did my own, having zero clue who this man was and why everyone was treating him with such high levels of respect.

"Where are my granddaughters?" Oh. My. Fucking. God. He's my grandpa.

Damn. What an entrance!

Hey guys sorry for the late update (once again)!

Anyways what do you think about the family?

Let me know what you think and what you think what type of relationship Alice would have with them.

Bye and hope you enjoyed the chapter!