13

I came back to school today, deciding that online school was becoming a pain in my ass and it was lonely without the drama of teachers yelling at me because I did something they didn't like

I had to leave extremely early today though, as I didn't want to see my relatives and I plan on avoiding them as much as possible. I changed all my classes so I have none with any of my siblings, too and let me tell you how much of a fucking bitch that was.

I wasn't allowed to change my classes unless I had either a parent or guardian permission so, I had to hack into my sperm donors account, so I could then send a fake email to the school to them let them allow me to then change my classes. Why didn't you just hack into the school system? Why? Well, I did do that but the school is not organize at all. I was searching for five hours to only have not found a single file on me and I couldn't find anything, and I mean anything on where to change classes.

I slumped down into my seat, exhaustion clearly written in my body language, praying to fucking satan to have a some what easy day. It was still about ten minutes until class started, so deciding I didn't want to sit in solitude silents I grabbed my head phones out my bag and blasted NF.

I must have fallen asleep as a load bang had me jerk up in my sleep. I tense taking in my soundings.

"What!?"I snapped harshly at the teacher before me, glaring at everyone looking my way.

"Class is starting, so no more sleeping." Mr. what the fucks his name, spoke calmly. I rolled my eyes, looking out the window. The teacher sighed before turning and walking back up to the front of the class.

The morning went slowly, had couple run ins with a few kids plus a few arguments with nearly all my teachers and i had learnt that unfortunately I have all the same class as Nick (which fucking sucked because he wouldn't leave me alone) and then it's lunch, and let me tell you I am absolutely hating it.

I sat at a table towards the back away from everyone's view.

I didn't get anything because 1) that means waiting in a line, 2) the food is most likely going to be complete shot house, and 3) I rather not get into whatever the fucks happing over there right now. I believe it to be a food fight mixed with some kids messing around with each other? And 4) I'm not hungry.

I sighed pulling up my hood, resting my head on the table and covering it with my arms, as if protecting myself from something falling onto my head.

I hear the clicking of heals coming towards my direction but ignore it and keep my head down. I hear the scrapping of chairs being pulled out making my ears ring from the horrible sound, yet still don't lift my head.

"Hi I'm Elizabeth but everyone calls me Beth so please feel free to do so." Ok, you know how I said that the chair scrapping across the floor sounded horrible? Yeah well, I lied. Her voice make my ears bleed and my eyes water with her overly sweet tone and god the windows can shatter with how high pitched it is.

There's a moment of awkward silence before she clears her throat to continue. Everyone had gone silent to, telling me that there all watching ... great.

"Anyway I just came to warn you to stay away from Nicky, alright? He's mine and always will, got it? Oh, and if you don't the there will be serious some issues and I'll personally make your life a living hell." I could tell she tried to be threatening but failed miserably.

"Are you listening to me whore! I'm fucking talking to you!" She screams at me. I am still yet to actually look her in the eye and say something but I have been completely ignoring her attempting to go to sleep, but no, this bitch hear can't keep her annoying high pitched mouth close just like her legs.

I felt a cold liquid being poured onto my head as I froze. Once who I can only assume was Beth who did it was done I slowly lifted my head up and her blue orbs met my dark emotionless ones.

A look of fear passed across her face when are gazes met, though she tried very hard to hide it I could still see it.

I was livid and she was going to pay.

I stood from my seat slowly, taunting her, and took confident steps her way. I could see the slight shake in her hands that she tried to hide by putting her hands behind her back.

I stopped in front of her and took her in, my face contorted into one of disgust.

Fuck does this school have a dress code or not?

She wore a tight cropped white tank, ten sizes to small, pushing her beasts up so much I'm surprised you can't see her actual tits. It was paired with a pink shirt so short half her ass hanged out, and finally her shoes as I assumed were heels are some white basic heels.

This is fucking disgusting!

"I am going to rip your head off, ok? Oh, and if we were to have a problem between you couldn't possibly make my life a 'living hell' as it already is, so next time you decide you want to try and threaten someone, get your facts fucking straight." I spoke with a calm voice, but not the good type, the type that has goosebumps crawling along your skin and chills you to the bone type.

And without a second thought I roundhouse kicked her straight for the throat. She flew back, hitting her on the floor. I stalked towards her ignoring all the kids who seen this unfold and yet did nothing. I picked her up by her hair, tilting it so she looks me in the eye as I then processed to knee her in her ribs and stomach multiple times.

I punch her in the face what feels like a hundred times before I felt two strong arms snake around me pulling me away from the now bloody and bruised bitch laying on the ground in the pool of her own blood.

I didn't fight the person who pulled me away, I don't even know why I assaulted, Beth I believed was her name, so badly.

Kids have done the same thing she did to me millions of times, yet this time feels different and I can't figure it out.

The people stop pulling me away once's we're outside the school out the back. I turned to face them and I find all my brothers Enzo, Theo, and Matteo staring at me in shock, surprise and shame.

The shock and surprise was understandable as they haven't seen me in what two to three weeks and I did just beat the shit out of what I'm guessing was the queen bee of the school.

Enzo looked at me in shame and shock yes, but with a little sadness, too. Why? I have know idea.

Theo was the same but he hid his emotions a lot better than Enzo.

And Matteo. He looked angry and disappointed too but not in me. It was more towards himself, and looked ready to explode at any moment.

I noticed Enzo was going to say something but before he could I turned and walked away. None of them made an attempt to get me. None.

 None