SC.3 - Moving On

Amity, sky and hunter find the portal door.

Insert dumb jokes, Spanish (just a smudge is enough) and some really funny stuff...

Note to self....
Use the "illusion Luz" to make amity sad but slowly move on from luz's death... BEFORE the door. I FORGOT ABOUT THIS DO NOT READ ANY OF THIS, NOT IMPORTANT

I think I should clerify.. This au does not have the owl house's "collector" tho... 'the one is still here' You know what! Just read the chapter

I was reading into this one wierd book.. Cryptic lines submerged in lies... The books name was 'The lies of the chosen'

It had wierd lines I just couldn't wrap my head around.

Dwindling memories tell secrets they're keeping. Those Demons that are disguised by masquerades, show their faces upon rising out of their grave.
Sun and moon change their ways to fit the needs of the collectors rage.

The mind game of the collector... A maze with no exit... A game with no prize.
An endless labyrinth with no hope of escaping

What does that mean...? I don't understand.

Luzy what have you been up to?

That nickname sucks you know...

OUCH don't hurt my feelings.. Your little girlfriend is on the move to get a second portal hoping it whould help save you.

Let me guess.. You won't let her.

Not exactly.. You are quite a valuable person to me..

Value? Explain

You see... Many have been in the emperors pocket dimension... But once the portal closed the person whould soon suffocate becuse tho this realm is infinite... Air dosent freely flow here.

And?

Its been 2 years... Yet at no point did yoh show any signs of running out of air.. That's why your special.

Most whould run away from me.. You see I actually knew this one beaing once... It was named.. A collector.

One that collected the most unique things. But it in its self was not a free beaing. It was held down by the summoner.

He always talked about being free.. As something that didn't have a body... It was free to roam whitout getting hurt or atacked.. But the emeporer... The collector was a magic beaing that had only one weakness.

If they didn't have a type of beaing in their collection then.. That beaing could maybe even atack them, touch them.

He never collected a grimwalker... But he ultimately failed to do so either way...

You see the emperors portal between the human and demon Realms works with titan blood. A material That is hard to come by... The collector had it and didn't want to give it up.. The collector could not collect their summoner as a beaing and becuse hunter wasn't alive back then... They were powerless.

Get to the point.. It's getting boring... Do you know the ending of your story?

Thats not the point! The point is that a dangerous beaing could be roaming around..
It has not collected any of these beaing types.

Grim walkers, Mixed race witches/deamons, and humans..

Sounds familiar? That's you and your crew.