16. Explanations p1/2

Ok people here's some news
I'm extending the story from 20 to around 23-25 chapters maybe even more
Becuse im really in the mood of righting and someone has been talking about how much they like it so I'm getting that.... Idk.. It's giving me a boost to keep going...
After the story ends and the specials are out... I don't know what I'll do? Maybe work on that book I had plans for whith the name.... Actually I don't know

It will be something related to time travel and different dimensions

If you are interested I hope you will check it out sometime
It will not be an Alternative universe but my own story consisting of 50 chapters
5 dimensions 10 chapters per dimension
Whith 4-6000 words

Im really hoping it does well... If anyone ever finds it ofc

This chapter is sent to you by my half bored but listening to some Chalkeaters music cuz idk
So far lock Me up is my favorite

Let's start the chapter :D

Luz pov:

As I get pulled thru th portal along side amity I realize I'll have to tell them everything.

Here it goes...
"Hello gu-" cut off by a death parralel arm thing from eda, its called a hug I think? It's that everyone keeps doing.

"Dont dissappear like that or your grounded for the rest of the year" which is honestly wierd "Didnt you want me gone a couple of months ago?"

We are still in January she first got into the human realm around November.

The Easter special will include a lot of stuff like time skips and re caps.

Whith 6 THOUSEND words minimum :)

Hah once again old me had High standards for chapter length

"Non sense ((is that right?)) I wont ever kick ya our plusssss your girlfriend whould buy ya a new house or something if that whould ever happen"

Heat rises to my face that I try to quickly ignore, amity was so cool as she atacked the emperor back there.... But non the less...

I try to turn around and as soon as I get out of the hug I get tackled to the ground by someone else "You know how worried I was!?" I hear a certain green haired girl yell while two green haired twins are looking around "Oh and these are the twins Edric and Emira" she calls out as hunter is standing in the back just blatantly taking pictures whith his scroll then he meets eyes whith the twins and he gets red... "Looks like I'm not the only one~" I say and hunter stops for a second and amity gets red then the twins look over.... Edric is half passing out and Emira is taking her phone out for a picture as she's grabbing onto anything in her reach trying to not fall.

Well that's gonna turn into something

The two twins fighting for one boy who might not even be bi or straight/gay for that sense... That whould be hilarious.

"OK amity please get off im dying"

She quickly hops off and turns around and takes a deep breath.
"S-Sorry I just got a bit over worried"

I get up from the ground and as the twins and hunter are fighting their every breath trying to not pass out I look over to eda
"I Need to explain?"
She starts noding eagerly "You absolutely have to! Do you think I have enough rooms to host another witch? Your sleeping cacoon is already a lot!"