11. The Truth Hurts

3rd person pov:

It was just like any day on earth, birds were chirping flowers were blooming, on days like these kids like you should be-no no more video game references

On days like this witches like Luz were sweating in gym class.

Because hot.. damn she hated gym class on earth.

In the boiling isles they whould have griffin races or anything relatively fun here thoooo they just ran in laps for hours and hours on end what was the time again? Uhhh 12:1- 17? They were 17 minutes into gym class I know what a pain.. wait we're not just talking about Luz but everyone else too but I digress. Oh ye Luz was.... Mad like real mad.

After the recent incident she had been so tired aspecialy now that she had to avoid amity as much as possible and willow was not good at keeping secrets so gus was talking about magic all day.

Its been a tiring Mond- Monday? Damn I have to write about them a lot... Wait no I'm wrong it's Thursday!
I planed the school being the main place for at least 10% of the plot yet we only got 1 chapter about school becuse school closed after that.... Ok back to the story!

By the way speakin of the de- mint green haired top student little miss perfect she was having the time of her life confused about feelings and what not, they visited odalia and the siblings the weekend after Luz got her back from the other universe and the twins have been annoying her about her crush while she was Blushing like a toma- wait that's an old joke hmm whats red? She was blushing so much she looked like a shiny red apple straight from an apple tree in all her might.

Luz decided to keep distance with everyone as she had a gut feeling she will be visiting the boiling isles soon but not exactly the way she wanted.

School was boring overall but once it did end for the day Luz flied home with rocket speed once no one was looking.
Once she arrived she started by greeting eda who for some reason was home early was walking past the cat that she has no tolerance for wondering about if she should kick him or not deciding against it as the kitty cat hasn't done anything foolish against her yet.

These past few months have been troublesome and all these whacky adventures... She might not leave earth after all.... Who is She kidding? She will witout question, it's her choice to make and sometimes sacrifices are needed for progress... She needs to be prepared... She needs to get this weight of her chest she needs a.... Diary!
She rushes out of her room pretty much flying down the stairs but suddenly!

Luz Pov:

I sudenly feel a huge pull and fall to the ground "KID Are you okay?" not in the slightest. "No this is bad I didn't think this whould happen now" eda looks around confused "What is happening?" and we make slight eye contact before I stare back to the ground while a groan of pain comes out my throat "My great great great grandfather was a demon so I'm 1/128 demon" She walks around than stops "Which means?" I have to explain... "Demons have a phaze around the age of 16-20 when they get a special ability in my case my great great great grandfather I think was a stealth beast type" she helps me to the couch and I sit down "And that means that I will have a type of ability that uses magic but only demons and their heir's for next 5 generations will poses so that means 1 2 3 4 5th generation is me so I'm the last one to get this ability" eda picks up king and sits next to me "And what's that ability" and now that's a good question.

"I don't actually know, if he was a beast stealth type demon that means something stealthy or something that includes teleportation in some form but it takes time for it to fully develop so I will not be my strongest for those couple days to couple weeks depending on my luck" as eda keeps petting her cat king I start thinking of what to do if anyone attacks the city while I'm weak and can't use magic... I might have a solution "Eda we need to go somewhere grab the keys to your wierd vehicle you call a car becuse we need to visit someone!".