Chapter 11.

"At the core of every human being is a craving... a craving to be loved, connected, wanted, needed, and useful."

 Few days later...  Saturday morning

Alex:     Hey you! :-)

Drei:     Mmmmm? :-|

Alex:     Pa kisss! :-)))

Drei:     Kiss mo mukha mo! :-P

Alex:     Ay suplada! :-)Meron ka ano? LOL

Drei:     Sira ulo ka! :-P O bakit, wassup?

Alex:     I'm bored...wanna go out?

Drei:     Saan naman?

Alex:     Just hang out... wat do ya say? :-D

Drei:     Sure, wat time?

Alex:     Pick u up after 15 minutes?

Drei:     Sige... c u! ;-)

Alex:     And oh, wear some comfy clothes wag kang mag dress!

Drei:     Bakit naman?

Alex:     Basta! C u in 15 minutes!

Drei:     K fine!

"Wag mag dress? Ano na naman kayang kalokohan tong naisip ng lokong to?!" Drei wondered. She glanced at the clock – 8:30 am. She had no idea what Alex is up to now but she's bracing herself for another one of his spur-of-the-moment plans. She stood from the couch in the living room and headed to the bedroom.

Last week, they went wall climbing at the PowerUp gym in Quezon City. It was her first time and she loved it. Then there was the spontaneous trip to Enchanted Kingdom. They literally rode all the rides that they found there – Wheel of Fate, Anchors Away, Dodgem, Bump N' Splash and even the Space Shuttle. They were also able to watch the fireworks display after.

The two of them were back to their old routine – going with the flow – as the days went by  but they were seeing each other every day now. Alex would usually pick her up after work, they'd have dinner or coffee and he'll take her home.

"So... where are we headed to today?" she asked as soon as she got into his car. He looked so relaxed this morning.

He smiled. "Secret!"

And after a few minutes, they arrived at their destination – Global Gutz.

"Are you ready for today?" he had a mischievous smile on his face.