Chapter Five -

Vote&Enjoy.

Chapter Five - 

Waking up I felt rather refreshed. Flinging the covers off me I hoisted myself to my feet buzzing to get going.  I went to the mirror doing my morning flex when it soon dawned on me why I was feeling so refreshed.  With a grunt I flopped to the ground covering my face with my hands.

“No no no no” I repeated over and over again. Looking up at the ceiling I let all memories of last night flood down on me.

I felt violated, but the thing is.    I liked it.

A knock on the door made me squeak. “oi Nate, you awake?” Carson asked.

“Maybe, It depends what you want” I grumbled. I heard him scoff, “Well me being amazing I thought I’d just remind you it’s Monday and you’re late for work”

My heart stopped. “Holy shit!” I yelled getting up and running to the shower.

“Your suit is in the wardrobe, I’ll call my driver to take you”

-

Fixing my tie I sighed. Under the same roof as that man for many hours. What is life?

Finally dressed and looking presentable I walked out of the room and quickly down the hall and stairs to the front door.

Stood there was a man in a black suit with black shades on. He looked like a man from ‘men in black’ he looked to me.

“Mr. Brice?” he asked.

I shyly nodded.

He stepped aside opening the door for me.

Walking out an Audi r8 matte black was stationed. I literally started drooling over such a perfect car.

Talk about arriving in style.

Getting into the passenger side smoothly I smelt the leather of the seats and smirked. Ooo, I could get used to this life.

The driver got in and started the engine, his baby roared to life and I was shaking with excitement.

-

I was shaking with fear as I stood in front of the receptionist. She was on the phone; she was perfect in every way. Her lips were plump and beautiful as she spoke into the phone.

All guest chairs were filled with business people who were looking very high-maintenance. All the women wore tight pencil skirts some with high slits and silk shirts which exposed their cleavages.

So that’s how he pulled.

“How may I help you?”

I looked to the receptionist, her gaze looked un-interested.

“Nathan Brice” I informed and she nodded typing on her laptop.

“You’re late” she replied flatly. Christ.

“Um yeah”

She raised a brow at my informal response. She picked up her phone and pressed a button.
 “Mr. Mays, someone here by the name of Nathan Brice?”

I bit the inside of my cheek in nerves. This was majorly affecting me.

“Yes sir, of course sir”

She put the phone down then scanned me over. “He said for you to go on up” she was still curious as to who I am.

Nodding I walked to the lift where I had seen others go up and come out of to go see the main man. The doors of the lift opened and I stepped inside. The awkward lift music made my stomach tighten even further. The doors shut and I squeaked as the lift moved upwards.

‘Ding’

Meep.

The doors opened and a fairly modernised room was exposed. I hesitantly stepped forth and looked around.

“You clean up well”

My heart skipped a beat. I looked over to see Mr. Mays looking out his window rested against his desk. His suit was neatly done up perfectly. His hair was amazing in the placement.

Gosh he was perfect.

“S-Sir, Sorry for being late” I muttered.

He let out a chuckle which died down. “Do not worry. I put it across myself to think you had a busy night last night so you may not be venturing into work today” he smirked.

I bit my bottom lip.

“Y-Yeah, something like that”

He stood up straight then walked over. “You seem tense” he whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes, what was he doing.

“N-No, I’m fine” I stuttered.

“Of course you are” he purred then kissed my neck. I squeaked. His hands slid around me and fixed on my ass and squeezed. “S-Sir” I panted.

“Don’t make such lewd sounds or you’ll turn me on more” he whispered.

Looking him in the eyes I blushed and he smirked then kissed me. I closed my eyes knowing this was wrong, I don’t know what he wanted. He could easily use me for his pleasures then throw me away like trash.

“Y-Your appointments sir, don’t keep them waiting” I whispered against his lips. He pressed his forehead against mine then pulled back straightening up his blazer.

“You’re right, you met Jessica downstairs. She will be your partner when you work as my second receptionist” he informed me.

“The fit girl?” I blurted accidently. He glared at me.

I noticed one of his fists clench. “Yes” he turned away from me and went behind his desk.

“S-Sir…”

“Jessica will show you the ropes, enjoy your first day of work Mr. Brice” he said rather coldly.

Turning on my heel I scurried back into the lift.

-

-

“Your dad genuinely hates me” I whined tying the lace of my rugby boot. Carson was putting his shirt on. “Already?” he asked.

I sighed. “Yes”

He started stretching. “Why, what did you do?”

“I inappropriately said Jessica; his receptionist, fit” I muttered. Carson laughed. “Been there, done that”

I raised a brow. He smirked. “She’s not that impressive. She acted like a total bitch to me first time we met then when she found out who my dad is she sucked up to me, literally” he winked.

“Oh my lord” I groaned.

He shrugged. “Let’s go bud” he hit me on the back in a way of support then jogged out. I followed behind him.

Mr. Simms sat on the grass chatting with parents and teachers who usually come to watch our matches. I noticed Stark and Jackson.

“My babies!” I yelled.

They looked over and groaned.

I jumped on Jackson with a gay-ish hug then did the same to Stark. “I see you’re as hyped as ever” Stark muttered.

“Pretty much, I’ve had a shit day but what the hell. Let’s whoop these bitches asses”

“Lord” Carson groaned.

“Lads” our new coach yelled. Our team jogged to the side-line.

Time to get serious.

We listened to the game-plan then the pep talk which we never really needed- touch wood.

The team we were playing were aggressive fuckers. Never liked to lose. Like us.

We all got into position.

The whistle blew and the ball was coming straight into my section.