Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve -

My ass looked good in this.

 I wiggled it in front of the mirror a little more before looking back to my hair-conscious if it was ok. I had washed it and redone it twice now and I don’t think I had enough time if I wanted to re-do it again.  The suit made me look very slimming and made my muscles look quite defined which was good. I had a stylish black shirt on with white buttons which was done up and tucked into the dark blue slimming trousers. Over my shirt I wore a very light-weight shiny dark blue blazer which I left open exposing the black Armani belt I wore. Finishing off the look I wore black dress-shoes which was probably the least comfortable part of the outfit but it didn’t matter.

As if predicted Carson and Cameron were out doing god knows what, god knows where so I had the whole day to fuss over when to get ready and then take hours to fuss if I looked good. I came to the conclusion that I looked presentable and that is what I was aiming for.

I looked at the clock and saw the minute hand hand on 12. I tried calming myself but it failed as there was a firm knock on the door.

“No way can he be that perfect” I said as I slid my phone into the back pocket of my trousers then walked out to the door. Opening it and I immediately felt my jaw drop to the floor and drool slither out. Hypothetically.

“Wow…you clean up well” I idiotically said and wanted to slap myself after I said it. Mitch smirked at the compliment looking me over. “As do you Nathan, very well” he smirked devouring my entire body with his gaze. I gulped nodding and watched him step aside wanting me to head to the lift first.

I shut the door behind me and locked it.

He looked amazing. He wore a light blue shirt and rogue-coloured tie with a black waist-coat over the top, a very well-fitted pair of black trousers, a broad-shouldered blazer with a rogue-coloured silk handkerchief in the left pocket and finally some black dress-shoes. The suit really showed off his tan.

-

He even had the walk nailed. One hand in his left pocket and the other hand just loosely kept to his side showing off his very designer silver watch.

Once parked we walked casually to the entrance where a few people stood in the welcoming-lounge waiting on a free table. Mitch placed a hand on my lower back guiding me to a waiter who stood at his booth. He looked at us as we neared to him.

“Good evening gentlemen, do you have a reservation?” he asked politely. “Mays” Mitch replied bluntly to the man who seemed to click at that name.

He really was a famous man. “Of course Mr. Mays apologies I did not recognise you, please follow me” he smiled kindly walking in the direction of the balcony.

I looked to Mitch and he smirked, I flushed then followed the waiter outside. The balcony was stunning, candles lit on each table giving such a relaxing aroma.  We were led over to another private balcony which was over water. It was beautiful.