Chapter Three-

Bite me.

I moaned. His lips touched my left nipple which was one of my most sensitive places on my body. He smirked against it then continued licking and sucking, I felt him graze his perfect white pearl teeth against the hard bead and my back arched into him. We lay on his thousand pound sofa in front of the wall-sized window, my shirt was open and my jeans were ruffled as his hand was down them groping my member through the fabric of my boxers. His outfit was perfect and crease-less though I could see the raging bulge through his designer jeans.

His hand tightened over my boxers and I groaned loudly my toes curling under the pleasure. He pulled back and hovered over the top of me. I turned my head away.

"Turning away from me won't hide your arousal" his voice sent shivers down my spine. I looked up to him frowning, "I know that asshole. I just always thought I'd be the dominant"

His eyes widened and he burst out laughing and climbed off me.

I brought my leg up to my chest quickly attempting to hide my erection but it rubbed against my legs and I couldn't stop the whimpers I let out.

"Mr. Brice, allow me to say firstly that I am not in any way taking anything up my behind. Now I know you lust for me and I can't deny that I do for you too but if you want me to take care of your erection you have to first agree to the terms and conditions I am about to tell you," he ran a hand through his hair. I stared at him in shock.

Mood-swinging bastard.

He looked to me, his eyes serious as if he was talking business.

"I do the fucking, you spread your legs for me when I ask you to no matter where or when."

My jaw dropped. "Hell no, I'm not some whore for you to use" I yelled and he cocked his head then came over and sat down on the edge of the sofa beside me then slid his hand in between my legs and grasped me. I gasped and sunk my teeth into my bottom lip roughly; trying to keep in the loud moans wanting to escape my mouth, in.

"Are you sure?" he purred, his lips touching my ear, I trembled.

What was wrong with me?

I shook my head even though my body was screaming out for his touch. He tilted my head up then looked me in the eyes. My eyes were watered but only due to the overflowing pleasure. He smirked then stood up.

"Very well. It's late, sleep in the spare bedroom down the hall on the right. I , as you know leave for work early so I'll be gone by the time you awake. Nice chatting with you Mr. Brice and see you on Monday" with that he turned and walked into a room shutting the door with a click. My jaw dropped.

..."What the flying fuck" I whispered into the emptiness of the room.

-

"I hate you" I yelled into my phone.

"...Nate, have you been drinking?"

"You think you can have you way with me then leave me with a bonar. You suck" I babbled.

"Nate, what the hell are you talking about, where are you?"

I laughed making my drink splash everywhere out if the glass.

"You think I'll tell you so you can come make me wet again!" I demanded.

"I give up on you, I'll see you tomorrow"

The line went down and I gasped and threw my phone away downing the rest of my shot.

"What a horny bastard" I growled then flopped on the bed unconscious.

-

"...Sir" I groaned. "Sir"

I tossed and turned then opened my eyes to see a very clean looking man stood to the side of the bed. I sat up and looked around to see many empty bottles sprawled around Mr. Mays' guest bedroom.

My head then snapped back to consciousness and the burning headache spread causing me to groan loudly. The man on my right nodded.

"The master said to be prepared" the man announced, I looked to him curiously.

From behind his back he held out a painkiller and a glass of water.

I scoffed. "Cocky bastard"

I took the water and pill and downed them both.

After that was done I looked around the room, "Where's my phone?" I mumbled to myself.

"Beside you sir"

I glared at him then looked to my left to see I had slept on it. I took it.

"Apparently you were talking to someone last night sir"

I looked to him curiously then back down to my phone.

"Was the master listening in?" I asked, not even sure who I was talking to or why because I was pissed.

"You were apparently screaming down the phone that you wouldn't let that person make you wet again" I tensed then immediately checked my call log. The first name on it made my heart stop,

Ah shit.

'Carson Mays'

- - -

Short chapter just to get off that cliff hanger before.

You'll understand what happened in the next chapter and why Nate called Carson instead of Mitch who was supposedly asleep in the next room?

Lol. Fool.