SUPER PSYCHO LOVE

-----------------------------------------------------------
Inspired by the song "SUPER PSYCHO LOVE" by Simon Curtis
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Let's dance Tine come na~~" said the boy.

Tine: wait Type~~~ lemme finish my drink.

Tine gulped down the rum, the cold essence rolled down his throat, the adam apple bobbed up and down and he moaned at the taste.

Tine: let's go..

Tine, Type and Gun walked towards the stage, and rolled their hips and body, dancing and swaying their body on the beat.

Three pair of sharp eyes, trailed towards the beauties dancing on the stage.

??? : Fuck they are really beautiful.. Specially the kitten on the left *while eyeing on Type*

???: yah Tharn they are the real beauty. Wait what are you looking at Sarawat?

Sarawat replied nothing, just sipping on his drink and eyeing on the middle beauty, who have a perfect body, soft hair bouncing, bunny smile, smooth skin peeking out of the white shirt.

Tharn: he's eyeing the middle one over there Off. Whatever, sad bro you have a girlfriend already.

Sarawat: *still looking at the boy* so what. ..... What I want I get it... No one can stop me.... And talking about my girlfriend... That bitch is with her fucking boyfriend.. *rolls eyes*

Off: oh...

Three of them was amazed to see the beauties started beating a person, who tried to touch them inappropriately. They were looking so hot while fighting that made these three boys drool over them.

The three beauties stopped their fight and went out.

Type: that fucker ruined the mood

Gun: leave it Type... Ai'Tine your hand is bleeding.

Tine: ahh leave it.. It's just a small scratch.

Three of them heard footsteps, they turned and saw three handsome men coming towards their direction. Gun and Type started squealing while Tine was unbothered.

??? : Hey are you guys fine?

Type: yah..

??? : We saw how you guys fought with them.. We're pretty amazed

Gun: *blush* thanks.

??? : What's your name?

Gun: My name is Gun, he's Tine and he's Type.

??? : Tine.... Interesting name *smirk*

Tine: huh? What's there to be interesting mister?

Type: aishh Tine.... He's Sarawat, he's Tharn and he's Off, the mafias idiot don't you know them?

Tine: no.... I didn't know they are famous but I know one thing mafia's aren't that friendly right!?

Sarawat: *chuckles* but we're the opposite..

Tine: oh... Great then..

Sarawat: ahm.. Is it yours?

Tine: oh... Yah.. Thanks.

Sarawat hand over the wallet which Tine forgot inside the club.

Sarawat: ok then good night.... And.... See you soon beautiful.

Sarawat kissed Tine's hand, and went away. Tine smiled and shook his head.

Tine: He is really different.