LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY

-----------------------------------------------------------
Inspired by the song "LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG" by Selena Gomez
-----------------------------------------------------------

The right hand of Mr. Thyme Akira is Kavin Taemiyaklin walked towards the CEO's chamber with a usual poker face. All shivered seeing his dark aura, and bowed to him. He reached the chamber and heard a female's voice. So he entered without permission. The CEO Thyme frowned.

Thyme: Why are you here Kav, I told you to take rest.

Kavin: it's boring to stay at home you know and who's she?

Girl: I'm the new secretary of the CEO, Linda.

Kavin: exactly we need a secretary not a stripper *eyeing her up and down*

Linda: how dare you? You're not the boss here.

Kavin: *smirk* so I don't care who's the boss here get lost.

Linda: shut the fuck up bitch.

Kavin: *raise a brow* what did you call me you slut?

Linda: Bitch

Thyme smirked very well know what will happen next, he was enjoying the drama specially Kavin in a bossy mood is a hella hot scene to watch. Kavin smirked.

Kavin: good bye slut.

Boom💥

Kavin shoot her, the guards took the dead body out. Thyme got up from the chair and sat on the couch.

Thyme: come here Kav

Kavin walked to him and sat beside him. Thyme took his hand and rolled the sleeve up and opened the bandage. He started applying ointment softly. Kavin looking at him, he smiled at the gentleness. Kavin is a mafia, he kill people if someone mess with him, but Thyme is a psycho killer, he was a monster before, he used to slice the people who mess with him and his members. But after Kavin came, his behavior changed, he became more caring to him.

***

Kavin: believe me Mj, she was looking totally a slut.

Mj laughed he know his friend's secret, and also knows that his friend had a big fat crush on his boss aka Thyme. Thyme was looking at Kavin's smiling face. He was admiring the beauty but got interrupted when someone entered the meeting room. He glared at the person. It was Mr. Wendy who was another business man who want to collaborate with Thyme's company.

Mr. Wendy: sorry Mr. Akira for being late.

Wendy walked towards Kavin's direction. Kavin raised his eyebrow why the hell is this man coming to him.

Mr. Wendy: Get up it's my seat

Kavin: name?

Mr. Wendy: Lucas Wendy *serious tone*

Kavin: so?

Mr. Wendy: It's my sit.

Kavin: name written?

Mr. Wendy: just get up boy, I'm a business man

Kavin: so?

Mr. Wendy: just get the fuck up *angry*

Kavin: Here..

Kavin stood up and kicked the chair, it toppled down the floor. Wendy pushed him, Kavin hit his injured hand to the edge of the table

Kavin: ahhhhhhhrrrrggghhhh

Everyone's eyes darkened specially the CEO's, Mj stood up and punched his face. Thyme got up and held his collar