MR. POLICEMAN

-----------------------------------------------------------
Inspired by the song "POLICEMAN" by Eva Simons, Konshens.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Boom💥

The body fell down on the floor.

The three mafias laughed specially the middle one while spinning the revolver in his hand.

A/n: (Three mafias name : Gulf, Win, Gun. They're unique features are Gulf is the hacker, combat fighter. Win is a perfect sharp shooter, combat fighter. Gun is a trickster, he seduce people specially the drug dealers and kill them. They're currently in a club Lo Co Hol. Music blasting, but after the sound of the gun shot, everyone screamed and ran away. The police came.... Now let's see 👀what's next)

Gulf: Cheers boys.. 🥂
Win: Cheers.. 🥂
Gun: Cheers dude.. 🥂

The police came and they saw the three mafias only enjoying their drinks, the room was empty. The head officer opened his cap and went towards the dead body. He knelt down and inspected the body, and saw a hole in his forehead. He inspected the body and found some drug packs inside the pocket.

H. Officer: *murmur* you shouldn't have deal with these mafias dude.. *sighs*

The officer stood up and went towards the mafias. Gulf and Gun greeted him with a smile.

Gulf: Hi officer Bright.
Bright: Hm.. Hi.. Um.. You guys are fine right?
Gun: oh yah we're all fine.
Bright: hm..

Bright's eyes met the main leader's eyes who was smirking while seeping on his drink and looking at him. Bright smirked a bit and went back to his members. Win put his drink down, and licked his lips, while looking at the direction where the officer talking with his colleagues.

Win: *whisper* rrrrrrr... *smirk*

****

The officer was looking at the file. Another officer came.

Officer: Hey Bright we need to arrest the mafia boss otherwise he'll kill another drug dealer before we catch him.
Bright: Yah Mew. I need to find him.

With that Bright went out and walked towards the parking lot. He bumped to someone. The person fell down and hissed.

Person: Ouch..
Bright: I'm sor--- you?
Person: *pout* yeah me... Pick me up now
Bright: *cold face* No..
Person: *pout* whyyyyy???? *whine*
Bright: *cold face* you're not a baby Mr. Win Metawin Opas-Iamkajorn.
Win: *more pout* why full name huh? *shyly* why not Win Metawin Chivaree huh? *smile*

Bright felt butterflies inside and stood up without helping Win. Win frowned and got up, he followed the officer. Bright walked back to the police station, but Win stopped him.

Win: you're bad officer, how can you leave me alone *pout*
Bright: *leans close* oh... I'm so sorry Mr. Win

CLINK...

Bright: You're under arrest Mr. Win.
Win: *bunny smile* I can surrender myself to you everytime don't worry.
Bright: *raises an eye brow* good boy.
Win: *blush* uh huh... I'm good boy.. *leans close* just you're good boy.

Bright smirked. The other officers came out.

Mew: wow... Finally the mafia boss came in hand huh? Good job Bright.
Officer: Yah Bright.
Bright: Thanks Mew, Off.

Win was still shamelessly staring at him, with a lovely smile. Bright noticed it and smiled secretly. He dragged Win with him, Win was just clinging to his arm. The officers went inside the car, actually they were in another police station, they finally catched the mafia now they're going back to their station. Once settled, Win started whining.