MONTERO

-----------------------------------------------------------
Inspired by the song "MONTERO" by Lil Nas X
-----------------------------------------------------------

Bright was sitting on the couch and eating sandwich. Win entered the apartment, and saw him.

Bright: Where were you Win?

Win: to buy some groceries *showing the grocery bags*

Bright: hm~~ wearing a nice outfit? *raising eyebrow*

Win: why do you even care? You were drunk last night remember?

Win went to the kitchen and kept all the stuffs, he started arranging the items in shelf, fridge, cupboard. Later when he came back he saw Bright sitting on the couch with a pout. He went and sat beside him.

Bright: *pout* yah I do care for you.... I missed you *grabby hands*

Win: *chuckles* You missed me? nice joke Bright. So how was your date? Did you get into her panty? *wriggling eyebrows*

Bright: Yah what do you mean? I just helped her to get back home nothing more.

Win: yeah no need to be a saint which you're not mister *smirk*, what are you even watching?

Bright: Hangover

Win: *glare* without me? we promised to watch this movie together right?

Bright: *smile* that's why I paused it.

Bright stretched his hands up and rolled it down to Win's shoulder, pulling him closer to his chest. Win blushed.

Win: what are you doing Bright?

Bright: we should watch movie like this you know.

Bright rested his head on Win's shoulder and sighed happily.

Bright: much better.

Win was flustered by his friend's action. He never told Bright about his love towards him. Just for the sake of friendship Win didn't say anything. Bright took a piece of sandwich and put it in front of Win's mouth. Win again blushed and ate it. Bright tucked his head more to Win's neck and sniffed.

Bright: What's the smell?

Win: hm what smell?

Bright: *sniff* it's not your cologne. Where were you exactly?

Win: I-I bought a new one.

Bright: don't lie to me don't you dare to lie to me.

Win: *sighs* I went on a date.

Bright: *raise an eyebrow* Date? with whom? and why?

Win: *stood up* with Josh

Bright: *held his hand* with that dipshit? Why?

Win: *pulled away* Why do you even care? Mom dad is coming home and they want to see me with my boyfriend.

Bright: So he was the option? You could've just asked me I would have gladly accept you as my boyfie Win.

Win turned around with widened eyes, he never thought Bright to be this bold. He shook his head

Win: Bright they know we're friends.

Bright ran to his bedroom and after sometime he came back with his body spray, he sprayed it on my body.

Win: *shout* what the hell is wrong with you?

Bright: *smirk* I don't like any other's scent in your body.

Win: You're insane

Bright: hoi where are you going?