Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Does anyone know where Lieutenant T'lyn's shuttle is?" Captain pike asked the bridge. Spock turned to the Captain confused. Because the shuttle should have arrived at Vulcan by now. "We have a weak signal from the shuttle, but the signal is very small." Lieutenant Owosekun said. "Get the coordinates from it" The captain said and walked towards his office. Spock followed Captain Pike to his office. "Shouldn't Lieutenant T'lyn have arrived at Vulcan by now?" Spock asked the Captain. "Vulcan has reported that her shuttle has not arrived, it is not orbiting the planet either." The Captain said. "You are dismissed Lieutenant Spock" The Captain said.

"Captain, we have the shuttle's coordinates." Owosekun said and turned to the Captain. "Where is she?" The captain said. "She is in the middle of an asteroid field." Detmer said. "Set a course for her coordinates, maximum warp" Captain Pike told them. Spock could only assume the worst when he heard that she was in the middle of an asteroid field.

"We have arrived" Lieutenant Detmer said. "Drop us out of warp" The Captain ordered. When they dropped out of warp the whole ship shook. "Hail the shuttle." Captain pike ordered. "She is not responding". Everyone looked at each other assuming the worst. "I think I have an answer to why she isn't answering our hails." Commander Saru said. "Put it up on the screen" The captain ordered. Saru did as he was told, and all they could see was a picture of a crashed shuttle. "Scan for life signs" Captain Pike ordered. "We have a weak sign of life." The commander said. "Prep a landing party. Tell Dr. Culbert and Lieutenant Nahn to meet me in the transporter room." The captain ordered 

When they arrived on the asteroid they found her with her protective suit on so she was still alive. But she was severely bruised and unconscious. "Her oxygen is only at 82% and dropping" Dr.Culber said. "We have to get her back right now, otherwise she won't survive." Dr.Culber said as he and the captain steadied her. "Discovery, four to transport." Captain Pike said as he looked at T'lyn worried.

Dr.Culber brought her to surgery when they got back on the ship. She was severely bruised and had some internal injuries. Dr.Culber did everything to keep her alive. He fixed the internal injuries, but her brusing and wounds he couldn't fix. So all they could do is wait and hope.

Four days later T'lyn opened her eyes. "Welcome back T'lyn." Dr.Culber said, T'lyn tried to look around the room but her neck was sore. "I know you have had it hard the past couple of weeks. So I told them that you needed rest and that they couldn't visit you yet." Dr.Culber said with a warm smile. "Thank you" T'lyn said and started to cough. "You are still healing so you need rest." Dr.Culber reminded her. "How long was I asleep?" T'lyn asked. "You were unconscious for four days." Dr.Culber answered her with a sweet smile. "What did I miss?" T'lyn asked her doctor. "Ariam got a virus that made her do bad things so she sadly died and her funeral is today. You can read the reports later." Dr.Culber said and told T'lyn to get some rest.