Chapter 5

Chapter 5

After talking to the Captain, Michael and Spock walked towards T'lyns door. "Michael, I should be the one to talk to her." Spock said to Michael. "I don't think she wants to talk to you again." Spock continued whilst looking at Michael. Michael reluctantly agreed and left them alone.

"May I come in?" Spock asked at the door of T'lyns office. "Sure" T'lyn answered. "What do you want, Lieutenant Spock?" T'lyn said in a way that it sent chills down Spock's spine. He had never heard her voice this cold. "I was wondering if we can talk about what happened?" Spock said as collected as possible. "We should not talk about private things whilst we are working, don't you remember." T'lyn shot back, quoting the words Spock told her when she was working on the enterprise. Spock was shocked that she would say that. "Was there something else, Lieutenant Spock. If there isn't anything else you can leave." T'lyn finished.

"Spock, can we talk about what happened last night?" T'lyn asked Spock when they were walking towards the bridge. "We should not talk about private things when we are working." Spock said without even sparing a glance at the stunned woman. She couldn't answer him since they had arrived at the bridge. "T'lyn" Captain Pike said when she arrived at the bridge.

Spock remembered what happened that day, that day was the last time they talked. He left T'lyns office stunned that she would use his words against him. Spock was shocked by how quickly she became cold, she used to always be smiling. But now he noticed how she wasn't smiling at Talos IV. He started to wonder about when she became so cold. Somewhere deep inside Spock knew that it was partilly his reason to why she became like this.

"Captain Pike, this is where we part. I have sent you my research and my conclusions. I will keep working on the rest" T'lyn said as she boarded her shuttle. She chose not to say goodbye to Spock and Michael or tell them when she was leaving. After her goodbye to the captain she left the ship and set a course for Vulcan at maximum warp. She got lost thinking about everything that had happened.

She got snapped out of her thoughts when the computer started beeping. "Crash imminent" The computer said. "Switch to manual control." T'lyn said as she realised she had ended up in an asteroid field. She tried her best to manuver out of the asteroid field and to avoid crashing, but looking at the asteroid field. It was almost impossible, even for an experienced pilot. "Crash imminent" "Crash imminent" "Crash imminent"The computer contiued.