Introduction

I'm Zoe Carters, and like every other love story there's a guy. But mines different, well, he's different. Falling in love with Leo was the best thing that every happen to me, and to be honest, when I first saw him, my heart whispered, "that's the one".

My mom told me, you only fall in love once, but that's not true, every time I see Leo, I fall in love all over again. If only he knew, if only I could give him the ability to see himself through my eyes, then he'd see how special he really is. Ever since I met him, no one was worth thinking about, like I was in a Leo bubble for hours of my life, even in my dreams. I want to tell him how much I love him, but I'm scared, because he means more to me than any person, he is everything I need, everything I want and if I step on the wrong foot, I'm over. I never wanted to be his whole life, just his favorite part.

I know he thinks I'm crazy when I smile for no reason, but honestly I do have a reason, I smile when my thoughts get filled with him. We've been friends for so long but I need to him what's on my mind, I'm sick and tired of seeing him playing games, when I know he feels the same about me. I know him inside out, if only I could ask him to take a chance on me, how much clearer could I be? Truth is that, I don't know what I mean to him, and I don't know how I stand with him, all I know is that, every time I see him, I want to be with him..........................

I hate love.