Chapter 7.

1 hour later.

Hidden Sand Village gates.

After traveling through the desert in the Land Of Wind, Naruto and the others finally made it to the gates of the Hidden Sand Village. They get themselves checked in and walk through the main entrance gates and are now officially in the Village Hidden In The Sand.

Hidden Sand Village Streets.

Naruto is astonished of the Hidden Sand Village how it's so different compared to the Hidden Leaf Village and how he's read on the Hidden Sand Village during when he was at the library and when he was doing his research on the Land Of Wind when he was preparing for the trip to the Hidden Sand and now he sees the Hidden Sand Village in person with his own eyes. He sees many buildings in the village that's are so different compared to the building back at home in the hidden leaf and the environment surroundings in the village, as the village itself lies in a fortified valley behind cliffs of rock, with passage in and out of the village restricted to a single cleft between two cliff faces, making the area very hard to attack from the ground. The buildings inside seem to be made of clay or stucco, which would help to keep the buildings cool. "Intriguing isn't Naruto." "Yes. It's amazing grandpa, it's so different compared to back at home. I've read about the hidden sand village when I went to the library to read and learn about it in preparation for the trip and right now here I am in the hidden sand village." Hiruzen and the others smiling for Naruto being fascinated about the hidden sand village.

Naruto and the others walk through the busy streets of the hidden sand village, Naruto minding his surroundings, people waiving at him and saying hello to him, he was unsure at first but he reminded himself that this isn't the hidden leaf village where he would get beaten up or harassed by the villagers, he waives back and says hello back to the villagers and keeps walking, he then sees some children running through the streets playing with each other and hanging out, Naruto becomes sad at the sight and some tear drops roll down his eyes. As he wished for so long to have friends, back at the leaf village none of the children wanted to play with Naruto because their parents would tell them to stay away from him. The children would tell him to go away or call him names, as it breaks his heart that besides the villagers being mean to him even the children could be mean to him as well.

Jiraiya notices this and goes to cheer up his godson, "Naruto don't look so sad you'll make some friends here, have patience you will make friends I guarantee it." Naruto then wipes away his tear and smiles after his godfather cheered him up, "Your right I will make some friends here in the sand village it'll just take some time but it will happen eventually I just need to be patient and not be so sad." "That's the spirit Naruto." Jiraiya smiles and they keep walking. While walking through the busy streets of the hidden sand Naruto turns to grandfather figure "Hey gramps." "What is it Naruto?" "When will the negotiations meeting begin with the Kazekage?" "The meeting will start in one hour, why do you ask Naruto?" Hiruzen being curious why Naruto asked. "I wanted to explore more of the hidden sand and maybe if I still have enough time before the negotiations meeting, maybe head over to the sand villages library and find some interesting stuff to read before the meeting starts." "Alright Naruto you can go on ahead then but be very careful and don't be late for the meeting alright." Don't worry grandpa, I'll be careful and I won't be late for the meeting." Naruto smiling and then runs off and starts running up on the wall and getting to the rooftop and starts jumping from rooftop to rooftop, performing perfect cartwheels, front flips and back flips. The villagers, sand shinobi and other children watching in awe at Naruto's age just being six years old making perfect jumps and cartwheels and for having chakra to be able go up the walls.