Chapter 15.

"Welcome to the world of D-Rank missions."  

Naruto hated hearing those words. It's been two weeks since the bell test Kakashi had Team Seven partake in. Kakashi kept his word and started taking missions for team seven the day after the bell test. 

Naruto and his teammates, refused to believe whatever they were doing were missions.

Menial tasks such as fixing fences, painting fences, walking the dogs for a walk, manual labor on the farms, cleaning floors and washing dishes. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were confused onto how these menial tasks would be listed in the D-Mission category, when these tasks are just uninteresting. 

Speaking of which, Sasuke tried to question Naruto about learning kenjutsu, taijutsu and water style and that he should teach Sasuke in which Naruto refused by simply saying one word "No". 

Sakura even tried asking Naruto so she can pass the information along to Sasuke but also refused to tell her as well as Naruto knew Sakura would immediately go to Sasuke just so she could get his attention.

Naruto also kept secret of Kakashi training him at a young age, because he knew if it got out, the civilian council would literally start having a cow and try to remove Naruto from the shinobi program immediately. 

Naruto during the weeks of when there was nothing but D-Rank missions worked on his taijutsu training at his parents mansion and used his father's training room and the results are progressing. In those two weeks his taijutsu has improved and gotten stronger especially also using his chakra element styles incorporating in his taijutsu.

Naruto and the sand siblings keep  in touch as he would tell them about the D-Rank missions and wishes for a mission that isn't D-Rank, as the sand siblings have been doing C- Rank missions, B-Rank and they even had an A-Rank mission as the sand siblings have gotten strong with their training and missions.

Today team seven is on a mission, a D-Rank mission to be more specific. A mission that Naruto has no problem easily completing this mission.

The mission is to capture Tora, the cat of Madam Shijimi, she is the wife of the Feudal Lord from The Land Of Fire.

It was a mission that gave Naruto goosebumps. He could swear that his gramps is a sadist. The old man could see the joy at their pain in his eyes every time the mission to capture Tora the cat was handed out.

So far they caught Tora five times. This will be team seven's sixth time capturing Tora. Naruto was ready to tear his hair out at this point.

Hidden Leaf Forest.

"This is Kakashi, does everyone copy?"

"Sakura here, copy."

"Sasuke here, copy."

"Naruto here, copy."

"Does everyone have eyes on the target?"

Naruto responds "I have a clear visual on the target. Waiting on your go Kakashi-sensei."

"Okay, go!"

A teleportation later and Naruto has Tora secured in his arms.  She was thrashing around, but Naruto couldn't care less. "Got her, Kakashi sensei!" Turning to the cat, he pressed his fingers onto the cat's forehead and removed them, revealing a kanji symbol that says "Sleep." Tora then falls asleep instantly.

Naruto's teammates landed beside him, irritated expressions on their face which Kakashi expertly ignores and asked Naruto through radio, "Does the cat have the red ribbon on the right ear?" 

Sakura then replies through her radio to her sensei "Yes, the red ribbon is on the right ear! We have a positive ID on Tora! Can we please go now?!" Naruto couldn't blame Sakura for being so infuriated with Tora. Naruto looked over to Sasuke and him return to his usual brooding expression, but the clenched fists however say otherwise.