014.

(Word count: 1107)

"No, that's wrong!" I shouted as I was shoulder reading Ashtray, he was playing a game on his phone. He scowled at me, rotating his shoulder to move my face. "Shut up Howard." He grumbled.

I threw my head back to rest on the couch and I crossed my arms. "Alright imma go get some food, you two dorks work dat shit out while I'm gone. I mean it." Fezco said before slamming the door.

I looked over at Ashtray who was ignoring me. Seeing as I loved having his attention- and partly because annoying him was super fun, I sighed very dramatically. I saw his eyes move from his phone to the floor. Finally he set his gaze on me. "Do you need something?" He asked bluntly.

I was fighting to hold back my smile. I shrugged. "I'm bored and watching you play that game wrong is killing me." "Then stop watching me?" He acted like I was stupid. "You're literally the most boring person I've ever met." I huffed, causing him to smirk as he looked back to his phone.

"Can you at least like watch a movie with me?" I asked, remembering the last time we watched something together, his hand in mine. I smiled at the thought.

He rolled his eyes. "If I do will you shut up?" He grabbed the remote. I nodded, even though I knew I was lying. He picked the first thing he saw and threw the remote between us. "Thanks!" I smiled proudly. We had just gotten past the opening credits when I found myself moving closer to him. He either didn't notice or he didn't care because he never moved.

I knew exactly what I was doing, staring straight at the screen I lowered my head onto his shoulder. I stayed like that for almost five minutes. I was about to move when I felt him rest his head on top of mine. I didn't know how I was going to go about my next move but I did it anyways.

"I like you Ashtray." I whispered, barely audible. He didn't answer. 'God you're so fuckin stupid Hayden! What is wrong with you' I sat up suddenly and walked away, and it wasn't because I was mad, it was because I was highly embarrassed.

I found myself sitting in his chair, staring into the camera view of the outside world. "Hayden." I looked up to see Ash standing in the door frame. "Look I- I'm just not used to people being lovey towards me... I guess it just scared me." He sighed. I shook my head. "I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted you to know.. that's all." He nodded awkwardly.

I guess he really just didn't want to have this conversation because he leaned against the door frame and started playing on his phone. I scoffed and got up to leave. "Tell Fez I talk to him later." I opened the door, then I heard my phone go off.

Ash🖤:
I like you too I guess...
Read: 7:30p.m.

I looked at him, a smirk set on his face. "You're so stupid sometimes." I laughed, closing the door. "I'm not good at being lovey either.. it's disgusting." He responded. I rolled my eyes and made my way back to the couch, making sure to shoulder check him on my way.

We went back to how we were sitting earlier, my head on his shoulder and his head on mine. Every once in a while I would laugh at something in the movie and he would tell me I'm stupid or some shit like that.

After a while Fezco came home with some food. "Ion know what you like, so there's some choices in the bag." He spoke up. I just chuckled. "Thank you Fez." We all ate while finishing the movie.

"Alright well my mom don't know I'm here, so I should probably go. Love you guys." I smiled, jumping to my feet. Ashtray's face grew a light shade of pink and Fezco gave him a knowing look. "Yeah love you too. Be safe ight?" Fez spoke for both of them.

I nodded my head. "Sure thing. Bye!!" I yelled before leaving. I made it home and saw Cassie and all of her friends sitting in the living room.

"My favorite! Come sit by me." Maddy squealed. "Hey Mads. What're you all doing here?" I questioned out of sheer curiosity. "I was bored and I didn't want to get all dressed up for once. Oh and I needed to apologize for what happened in the hot tub." Cassie said with an awkward smile. "Oh, cool." Was all I replied with.

I sat in between Maddy and Cassie. Maddy was shoulder reading my TikTok fyp and the rest of the girls were talking. "Soooo.. how's it going with wannabe gangster?" Maddy whispered. I rolled my eyes as I laughed. "Good, I think? He told me he liked me back earlier." I blushed just thinking of it.

She almost screamed before I threw my hand over her mouth. "My baby's growing up so fast! I'm so proud of you!" I giggled at what she said. She reached out to hug me. "Right Hayden?" Lexi called from the other couch. "What?" I asked. She burst out in laughter before she could talk again. "Cassie crying from the bathroom the other night. No offense but it was hilarious."

I looked back and forth from my two sisters. Cassie was glaring at Lexi and Lexi was practically dying of laughter. "Yeah it was pretty funny, you could hear her from down the hallway. Still love you though Cass." She switched her glare over to me after I said that. "Oh my god I was fucking embarrassed, and I felt bad for doing that to you on your birthday Maddy!" She tried to defend herself. I looked to Maddy who was shaking her head in disbelief, then Lexi laughed which caused everyone to laugh. Even Cassie did.

"Alright I'm thirsty I'll be back." I walked to the kitchen. As I was filling up my cup I heard a knock on the door. "Oh hey Rue, are you good?" I could hear Lexi say. I ran up the small steps to see a distressed Rue getting hugged by all the girls.

AN:
I feel like this story is all over the place. I get writers block and then forget what I've written, so I feel like it's all over the place. I genuinely believe this story sucks so I might just stop writing it. Let me know tho!! Love you all.