002.

(Word count: 1052)

I was watching a movie with my mom when Maddy called me. "We're going to a party bitch! Get Cassie and see if Lexi wants to go." She yelled. My mom must've heard because she was already nodding her head to say we could go. "Just be careful though." Was all she said.

I ran up the stairs to the older girls room. "Ayo Cassie, Lexi we're going to a party with Maddy." I said, plopping onto Lexi's legs. She played with my hair in return. "And you're wearing that?" Cassie asked, looking at my outfit.

"What's so wrong with a hoodie and mom jeans? I'm comfy." I said as I flipped her off. She just hummed and continued doing her hair. My phone started ringing just then. It was Maddy again.

I quickly picked up. "What did you miss me for those ten minutes?" I teased, she was probably rolling her eyes at me through the phone. "We need alcohol and I bet you're the only one ready, so just tell them we'll pick them up in a bit." She said, hanging up.

Lexi nodded her head at me, I returned a quick smile. Running down the stairs as I heard Maddy honk. She was smiling at me through the windshield. We connected our pointer fingers together as I got in. "Do you mind if I stay in the car when we get to the shop?" She asked.

I nodded my head and Maddy turned up the radio. We just danced and sang all the way to the shop. "Ok here's 30 bucks, get us some good drinks." She said. "Sounds good Maddy." I said sarcastically.

I walked up to Fez who was smiling at me as I walked up. "Back already? You was just here two days ago." He said while exhaling some smoke. I giggled at him. "Can I just get some drinks please?" I asked politely. He nodded in a way of saying yes.

I walked over and picked out the drinks I wanted, and as I was setting them down on the counter I heard a door open. I turned around and I was faced with Ashtray. "Some dude didn't pay up all he owed." He told Fez. "Shit. Dats ight we'll figure it out later tonight." He informed Ashtray.

Ashtray then looked at me, and gave me a small head nod. "Hey Ashray." I replied to his gesture with a smile. He just looked me up and down slightly before turning to go back inside. "Um y'know what, I have some extra money in my pocket. Can I buy some weed?" I asked, desperate to interact more with Ashtray. Fez said yeah before I walked inside.

I walked up to the table Ashtray was sitting behind and he looked up at me slowly. There was a pause before he spoke up. "You need something?" He asked, making flush in slight embarrassment. "Just some weed." I responded. He kept the eye contact while he picked up a baggie from the bowl, which I have to say was super hot.

He handed me the baggie as I got the money from my pocket, handing it to him. He turned to put the money away, and looked back at me. He sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. "Thanks Ashtray." I said as I started walking to the door.

"Hayden." He said, causing me to turn around. I was shocked I didn't think he remembered my name. "Yeah?" I asked quietly. "Ash. If you gonna be coming back around here, you can call me Ash." He stated, looking a bit flustered which was strange for him. "Oh. Well thanks then... Ash." Was all I said before leaving. I told Fez bye and walked away with a smile on my face.

"I bought some more weed!" I told Maddy with a smile. "That's my girlllll!" She exaggerated the 'l' as she drove away. We stopped by my house again to pick Cassie and Lexi up, then continued on to the party.

We met Kat and BB there, and we all started drinking and dancing. I had just got done talking to BB about her last pregnancy and I needed to sit down. Relaxation was calling my name, and I answered it by finding a couch. There were two people sitting on each side but I didn't care to see who they were before I sat down. "Hey kid." I heard Fez's voice from beside me.

"Oh hey Fez!" I raised my voice over the music. "You have a light by chance?" I asked as I held up the baggie of weed. "Nah Ash has it." He said, pointing to the other end of the couch. I turned and I was met by Ash's familiar eyes. He was already looking at me.

I smiled at him, but of course it wasn't returned. It's like someone stole his ice cream cone in second grade and his facial expression hasn't changed since or something. "Long time no see!" I said as I scoot closer to him. "Can I have the-" I was cut off by him. "Here." He said, pulling the lighter out of his pocket.

-

"You' you're eyes look funny." I gave a high pitched giggle as I pointed at Ash's eyes. He shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose with his pointer and thumb. I could hear Fezco laughing at me from the other end of the couch. "Ash." He looked at the ceiling. "Hayden." He replied. "Your head keeps shrinking." I said. He looked down from the ceiling and rolled his eyes.

I looked back at Fez and started laughing again. "Well someone's mad." I gave Fez a pouting face while pointing at Ashtray with my thumb. "Can you stop talking bout me?" I heard Ash say. "Why of course kind sir!" I said.

I had zoned out at the floor before looking at Ashtray. "I'm tired." I fake yawned. I layed my head down on his shoulder and I felt him slightly flinch. He relaxed and he didn't make me move like I expected him to. At that moment I was stone cold sober, "Hey Ash?" I whispered. "Yeah?" He replied. "Thanks for the weed." I finished before falling asleep.