Wizard's confusion

*Harry's POV*

"All students are to proceed to the great hall for an important announcement, "said Professor McGonagall's voice said over the intercom."Do we really have to go!"Ron whined. "Yeah, last time she said it was an important announcement it was Filch's full bannef products list,"I agreed.Hermione and Ginny sighed in defeat they knew they couldn't change our minds.Ron and I knowing we won led our group outside to the quidditch pitch.I wondered what McGonagall's announcement was but immediately forgot about it as I thought it would be lame.Me Ginny, Ron, and Hermione were messing around when I noticed a dark figure in the sky.It seemed we all noticed it because we stopped laughing immediately."ATTACK!"I screamed at the top of my lungs.We all took out our wands and pointed them at one of the figures.We yelled the same spell at the figure we aimed at,"STUPIFY!"One by one the figures fell out of the sky.Right as the last figure fell in front of us we heard McGonagall and the entire student body come behind us."POTTER WHAT DID YOU DO THOSE WERE OUR GUESTS, WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN IF YOU WERE AT THE ASSEMBLY!"McGonagall screeched in my ear.

Gulp.Well I wasn't very welcoming.Oops.