Chapter 15

╔══《✧》══╗

【𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .】

【1%】

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

【15%】

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

【30%】

█████▒▒▒▒▒

【70%】

███████▒▒▒

【100%】

██████████

【ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!】

╚══《✧》══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

*. * ·

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

"Rhys?"

I stared at my friend as he looked over at me, 'Oh daemos why does he look like he's husband material?' I thought as I felt the blush crept onto my face. "Oh, good evening (Y/n)" Rhys greeted with a smile, he turned his attention back to the pot, "You're cooking?" I asked as I walked over to him and looked into the pot. It looks like (f/s) (favorite soup).

"Oh yes, I'm cOOking, I learned from Mrs.Oats how to make (f/s) " Rhys explained as he stirred the pot of soup. "I see" I said before looking at him 'He went to Mrs.Oats for advice? I'm a little worried' I thought.

"So you're looking to do a surprise birthday party for Ava?" Mrs.Oats asked, I smiled up at her, "Yes" I said, very excited about this 'Bireth Day'. "Well, here's what you need to do, you gotta (BLEP) before (BLEP) and then-"

Mrs.Oats went on and on about how to celebrate Ava's birthday. I later learned that wasn't how it was supposed to be celebrated, ah terrible memories.

"What made you want to cook?" I asked Rhys as I noticed he flinched a little, 'How odd'. " I just want to study and learn the nature of human food, that is all'' Rhys said nervously, I just brushed it off, what was the worst that could happen.

"Well, I'll leave you to it" I told Rhys as I went to the living room, "yes, (Y/n) seemed thoroughly impressed!" I heard Rhys mumbled but ignored it, probably something he learned from Mrs.Oats.

"(Y/N)!" I looked over at Asch who called out to me, "Yeah, what's up?" I responded, Asch looked at me weirdly "The ceiling?" Asch said and I just mentally facepalmed myself. "I forget they don't know or understand modern human slang" I said under my breath. "What was that?", I looked up at Asch , "Oh nothing!" I smiled at him "Were you needing something?" I asked.