Chapter 6

╔══《✧》══╗

【𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .】

【1%】

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

【15%】

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

【30%】

█████▒▒▒▒▒

【70%】

███████▒▒▒

【100%】

██████████

【ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!】

╚══《✧》══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

*. * ·

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

(3rd Person)

There, sitting in the middle of the living was Asch, eyes full of nothing but anger as he glared at Leif, jaw clenched and fist balled. "Asch is close behind with 30, Leif isn't letting him get too far ahead though." Ava piped in while (Y/n) was concerned at the growing tension and competitive aura coming from the two daemoses. "I can't put my finger on it but.." Leif smirked as he turned to Asch, " Something about knowing more humans are thinking about me more than Asch does make me feel powerful!" Leif looked at Asch as if he was the one that was beneath him, nothing more than a daemos who has less likes than him. "Really, I wanna try!" Noi exclaimed while raising his hand.

"Me too!" Rhys butted in while Pierce just nodded his head, "They want to do this?" Ava said then went into deep thought. (Y/n) sighed, "You ought to be careful Ava, this can get out of hand real quickly". Before Asch even had a chance to start, Ava spoke over him "Ok listen up, if you guys let me and (Y/n) take pictures of you guys then we'll take you guys out to explore tomorrow, I won't make any excuses and I'll answer any and all questions you have." Ava stated, gaining the daemoses' attention. "Plus I'll even help you get you guys into your human clothes if you need to" Ava said with a little hesitance.

"Hmmm, you finally come around prisoner, I knew you'd break under our reign" Asch said in a cocky tone. "On second thought this might be a bad idea" (Y/n) warned, not wanting her friend to promise something and then it getting tossed out the window only for it to land in (Y/n)'s hands.

"We will grace your fellow humans and allow them to look upon us" Asch said in yet again cocky tone, stretching as if he was some ancient God for all of mankind to bow down to, which he probably thinks he is. (Y/n) held her hand up to her mouth to prevent her from laughing at the hothead's cockiness. "I mean you didn't really give me a choice but ok" Ava shrugged and got ready to take photos. "Upon the rising of the next Sun you and (Y/n) will take us out!" Asch shouted, "God, you'd be so much hotter if you didn't talk" Ava blurted out while trying to get a good angle of Asch. "Well I think I'm hot enough" Asch slyly said while summoning a fireball in his hand. "That's not what I meant but ok" Ava grumbled as she took a few pictures.