Chapter 1

╔══《✧》══╗

【𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .】

【1%】

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

【15%】

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

【30%】

█████▒▒▒▒▒

【70%】

███████▒▒▒

【100%】

██████████

【ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!】

╚══《✧》══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

*. * ·

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

  ((Y/n)'s POV)

"Ava! Breakfast is ready!" I called out as I flopped the fluffy pancakes down onto a plate and placed it onto the kitchen island. Ava was my roommate, a human who took me in when I first came to Earth. I had learned so much about humans and how they evolved in this world, I was able to adjust to life on Earth without much difficulty.

I poured myself some (Juice/Coffee/Tea/Ect.) into a cup and dug into my pancakes, although I have come to learn that some humans call it 'flapjacks'. I had found it interesting as there is quite a difference between the two. My roommate came out of their room with our dear loveable Johnny, he was a cat- not a spirit like I first thought when I came to this world. "Good Morning Honey Bun" I said with a slight smirk as I took a sip of my (Juice/Coffee/Tea/Ect.).

"Good Morning (N/n)" Ava groaned as she stumbled out of her room, took the pancakes, and sat down on the couch. "Oh yeah, Honey you have a job interview today, so don't be late alright?" I teased. My reminder made Ava groan even more, causing a slight chuckle to emit out of my mouth. I finished my breakfast and moved up.

A moment later I hear Ava leave the apartment before slamming the door open, I turn to look and watch as Ava rushes back inside, grabbing the trash before heading back out. I smile and shake my head, 'same old Ava' I thought. I unplugged the sink stopper and let the water flow down the drain as I head over to my room to get ready myself. I worked at a cute little cafe in the mall near Ava and I's apartment.

However I couldn't even leave for work as another problem had arisen. I placed Johnny some food down in the food bowl when I heard whispers outside the front door. I quickly and quietly crept towards the entrance. I took a glance through the peephole before covering my mouth, there on the other side stood my childhood friends. I internally panicked, thoughts such as why and how were they here, a sudden idea dawned on me. I sincerely hope that they weren't here because of a magic crisis.

I took up all of my courage and opened the door, a second before Asch could touch and melt the handle. Fiery black eyes looked down in surprise as I nervously gazed upon them, I wouldn't back down even when I wanted to bury myself 6 feet in the ground from the sheer awkwardness. Before Asch could even begin to speak I held my hand over his mouth and guided them inside. Pierce set Ava down on the couch as the rest looked around the apartment in awe. I knew that we didn't have an ounce of what was in Ava's apartment back on Daemos so I couldn't blame them for their curiosity.

I just sat down on the couch's armrest, fidgeting nervously as I waited for my friends to join me in the living room. 'What happened back on Daemos? How did they end up on Earth? Did they even miss me?' I looked down at the ground, suddenly finding it much more interesting than the situation I found myself in. 

"You have a lot of explaining to do missy" Asch stated as he crossed his arms while staring intensely at me. I shuffled a bit in my seat as I felt all eyes on me, I finally looked up, I opened up on what had happened when I went to the forest that night and why I left. They were very aware of my life back on Daemos.

Many Daemoses shunned me for, well, a lot of what I believed in and how I dared to speak against their ideals, the whole world thought I was utterly delusional. They didn't though. While Leif and Asch didn't believe it could happen, they didn't judge me for it. Pierce and Noi were doubtful but still hopeful towards the idea. Then there was Rhys, he shared my views even if some were silly, he too believed that Daemos could become peaceful.

As I finished my side of the story I looked at them expectantly but sternly, "Why are you here on Earth, shouldn't you guys be on Daemos?" I asked. "About that, you see..." Rhys' words trailed off before he 'explained', the whole mess they put themselves in. However the story seemed a bit, how do I put it? It's a bit off. Sighing I just decided to trust them on this but I couldn't fathom how a gigantic beast could be threatening Daemos, it didn't seem right. Were they hiding something from me?

After a bit of thinking, as I took a deep breath I was immediately tackled down to the floor by a short figure. Then one by one, more figures came in and joined. Soon enough it was one big dog pile with all of my childhood friends on top, practically killing and crushing my spine. I just barely managed to speak, "I love you guys and all... but... you're all kinda heavy and.. crushing me at the moment" I wheezed out.

I then spent the next hour or two catching up with the five daemos.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・