Chapter 9

╔══《✧》══╗

【𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .】

【1%】

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

【15%】

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

【30%】

█████▒▒▒▒▒

【70%】

███████▒▒▒

【100%】

██████████

【ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!】

╚══《✧》══╝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

*. * ·

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

-Warning: Short Chapter-

(3rd Person POV)

"No doubt that's absolutely Ava" a man held a phone that had a picture of Ava taking a selfie, swiping over the phone a bit and finally landed on a picture with (Y/n) in it, Leif and Noi sitting right next to her. "I thought you said only (Y/n) had social media accounts" Another man stated, observing the picture, wondering who the two men were sitting next his 'daughter'. "I thought so too...." The first man frowned, eyes full of concern. " I don't think Ava having a social media presence will be a prompt to the campaign but I brought this to your attention because I got concerned about something my daughter saw" a brunette woman said, "Hey sweetie, I think we need to pay Ava and (Y/n) a visit....."

((Y/n)'s POV)

"This is a relic" Ava said as she presented an item to the boys, "A relic?" Rhys repeated. Mrs. Oats requested that Ava and I fix up her old camera for her club. The item itself looked like it was on its last limbs. "Is it powerful?!" Asch asked, staring in awe at the camera. "Can it kill someone?!" Leif exclaimed, I laughed and shook my head. "It's gonna kill me with how complicated this thing is gonna be to fix" Ava said with tired eyes, me and Ava were just cuddling when Mrs. Oats came knocking at our door asking us to fix her camera. It was 7:00 am in the morning and me and Ava were still in our pajamas which meant if we planned on fixing it then it would take a lot of convincing. It took me an hour or two to get her to agree with helping me fix it, being the non-morning person she is.

"You can fix a relic!?" Rhys exclaimed with sparkles of interest in his eyes, Ava sighed "No ,I... sigh Mrs. Oats brought this over and asked me and (Y/N) to fix it for her, she's gonna pay me a lot to fix it, probably gonna use it to take pics of you guys which I'm sure I could charge her for or something" Ava explained, of course she would talk about taking pictures.