𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

THE DEVILDOM, HOUSE OF LAMENTATION

━━━━━━

"You're going to be staying here! Ok?!" Mammon pointed inside the room. "It's pink." He scanned noticing the details such as the table, the pink pillows and the sheets. "You can sleep on the couch if you want." Lucifer looked down, "N-No! I'm fine here, thanks!" Akkun rushed inside the room awkwardly sitting on the bed giving it a little pat as well. "Akkun is scared of Lucifer!" Mammon teased adjusting his glasses. "Aren't you scared of Lucifer, Mammon? Just last night-!" The cake Beelzebub had in his hands was quickly stuffed in his mouth thanks to Mammon who ran inside the room behind Akkun. "Am not!"

"LOL ROFL!" Leviathan pointed at Mammon who shook his head. "You guys are delusional! I ain't scared of Lucifer!" Lucifer opened his mouth to say something so profound but was interrupted.

"I do apologize if I am interrupting anything, but we will be taking my leave now." You smiled at the four demons and human. "Right, be careful." Lucifer nodded your way. "This way, Lady Hinata." You extended your arm to show her the way. "(Name) said that we'll stop by the home decoration store to buy things for your room, Hina! Isn't that exciting?!" Luke held the girls hand carefully dragging her with his every move. "Yes!" She smiled jumping the last step of the staircase, following what Luke did earlier.