𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

"Hurting a pretty girl isn't really my thing, y'know

"Hurting a pretty girl isn't really my thing, y'know." Ran spoke, gently pulling at his braids. "I don't care." His boss spoke, his red coat flowing. "Sent her flowers though, not like it'll do anything."

"It's not whether she's hurt or not, it's about putting him in his place."

The latter shrugged, "K' then."

━━━━━━

"I'm not immortal. Believe it or not." You smiled at Hinata who held your hand. "Don't smile like that!" She scolded pressing her face on the sheet that covered your body. "You were really hurt, (Name)." She faced you with the side of her head touching the light blue sheet. "I never knew you were the reckless type." She lightly glared at you, "Is this your form of teasing me, Master?" You smiled her way as she quickly retracted her head from the earlier position. Her arms swishing from side to side. "Do you want something to drink!? Yeah? Ok!" She ran out the door with absolutely no money in her pockets.

"Silly girl." You whispered to yourself as you mumbled a small curse to fill her pockets up.

"(Name)-san? Was that Hina?" Takemichi's head popped through the door. "Yes, my Lord." You replied a small smile on your face. "Is Draken-san ok?" You waited for an answer as his eyes started brimming with tears. "Don't worry about Draken-kun! You're the one who got hurt!" He walked over to where you laid, his arm covering his eyes.