𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

"Then you divide the negative four by negative y which turns it into a positive four since the negatives cancel out and since the y and negative four have nothing in common

"Then you divide the negative four by negative y which turns it into a positive four since the negatives cancel out and since the y and negative four have nothing in common. So it's y equals negative two x plus four. Easy enough, right?" Satan looked at Baji who had his hands in his hair.

"Say something." Satan demanded, tapping his fingers on the desk. "What did you say. What does it mean..? You're so confusing, Satan." Baji heaved, banging his head on his desk. "Don't do that, the three living brain cells in your head are going to die and that's really going to make your mother cry." Satan taunted seeing as how one of Baji's wishes is to not make his mom cry.

"Stop it!" He grumbled back. "You're literally a what do you humans call it? Ah yes, a momma's boy." Satan closed the book he had in his hands. "Am not a momma's boy!" Baji slammed his hand on his desk. "Whatever you say." Satan mumbled, "It's Lord Baji! I read the rules." Baji demanded, "No, thanks. I have enough of that back home." Satan was glad he didn't have to hear anymore of the 'Great Mammon' back home but this boy had the audacity to actually read the book that summoned Satan and one of the many rules was to call your summoner 'Lady or Lord'. What is he? (Name)?

"Hope you rot in hell!"

"I am one of the rulers in hell."

"Get out!"

━━━━━━

TAKEMICHI AND (NAME)

━━━━━━

Somehow both you and Takemichi managed to keep Hinata from asking too much questions and just said his mom wanted to try new tea and he wanted to bring you along because you're a tea expert, in which he wasn't lying.

But now here you are walking with him. "A promise to your friend Akkun to be his first customer? That's amazing, my Lord." You complimented, walking behind him towards the shed where the whole Draken and Mikey deal was going to happen. "Can you make sure it happens, (Name)-san?" He asked full of hope. "I will." He smiled, "Only if you fulfill the promise you made to me." You looked at him with a smile somewhat scaring the boy. "Right!"

Out of nowhere he ran towards the shed making you follow. Also, you decided to change it up today, now wearing your usual butler uniform. Honestly it made both Hinata and Takemichi drop dead because well, it's (Name) and we'll, your royal highness you're hot. Did it just get hot here?

"Mikey-kun!" He screamed, his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. Mikey who was talking with the three could smell the cinnamon off the bat making him turn around to face the boy who received water from the cinnamon girl. "Thank you, (Name)-san." Takemichi looked between Mikey and Draken who looked um, not so happy. 'I won't let this fight happen!'

"Takemichy, what's up?" Draken looked at the two with a snarl, "What the hell are you two doing here?" Another blond guy named Pah spoke up, "You again?" And the Pah guy's close friend, Peh spoke up. "Get out of here you piece of shit."

"I advise you not to speak to Lord Takemichi in such a vulgar manner." You stood beside the boy, an arm below your chest and the other arm to your side. Peh looked at you up and down in disillusion. "Lord? Him? Don't make me laugh." You only smiled at the response you got. 'Scary!'

Takemichi who looked unbothered by this whole situation went over to the three, you silently following. "Call this fight off with Mobieus." Mikey furrowed his brows, "What?" Takemichi gave you a side glance, your gloved hand giving him a gentle push on his back. "I can't tell you how, but someone is pulling strings to create this conflict." Just as Peh was about to grab him by the hair you slapped his hand away and it wasn't a gentle slap either. The three now looking at you. Was it them or did you just get scarier?

"Do not cause harm to Lord Takemichi in any way or form. If so, you'll be responding to me." You said calmly, your arms on top of each other.

Takemichi desperately looked at Draken. "You can't fight, you can't fight with Mobieus! It's a trap for Toman!"

"The hell!? Why can't fight them!? If you can't tell us, then who's going to fight for my friend and his girl!?" Pah tried to grab Takemichi's collar but there you were to stop him. "And you! Why are you protecting this scum of a man!?" You stood in between the two, "I understand where you're coming from. But this needn't to happen."

"Takemichi, (Name)-chin, we're going to fight Mobieus it doesn't matter what your reasoning is." Mikey looked at the two of you. Takemichi fell to his knees, "I can't back down! If you guys fight Mobieus Toman's finished and I just became friends with the two of you, I can't accept Toman finishing like this!" Did the two new introduced characters not listen or did they just simply ignore you because Pah was going to land a hot hit on the blond. It's really not that hard to listen.

"Please refrain from touching Lord Takemichi." You smiled again.

"Maybe it wouldn't be that bad to look into Mobieus a bit more, Mikey." Draken started seeing how the two didn't want this to go down, down bad high-key because of Takemichi. "Uh? Ken-chin, are you going against Toman?" Mikey looked at his best friend. "That's not what I said." It was an intense stare battle between the two. "That's what it sounded like to me."

You turned your head to the incoming man, the action making the boys turn around. "Sorry to interrupt your little cat fight. Moebius this, Moebius that, would you mind keeping our name out of your mouth? You middle school dandiprats." You looked at the blond. 'That's Osanai...?' You analyzed the blond, what you saw in the doors, um, he looked nothing like his future self. Piñché drugs.

"Eh? Who is this pretty little thing over here?" The blond walked over to you, bending to your height. "After this we could have some fun, what do you say?" Takemichi, Draken and Mikey looked over at you the two worried, while Takemichi knew what you were capable of but, this response..?

"No." A smile on your face and a hand on your chin. He frowned but stood back up. "Maybe by showing you my skills you'll change your mind." A snap of his fingers and here it comes. People with bats and other sorts of weapons entered the warehouse.

"Tokyo Manji Gang? Change your damn name. Maybe : 'Middle School Baby Alliance?' I heard you were going to pick a fight with us. So I thought we'd bring the fight to you."

Oh, poo.

━━━━━━