𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

Moebius surrounded the group

Moebius surrounded the group. Some with smirks on their faces, some with bored looks but the urge to fight there. You stood beside Takemichi who looked petrified, looking between Mikey and Moebius. Then at Osanai he was probably thinking the same thing as you. "Who the hell do you think you're gawkin' at?" Osanai looked down at Takemitchi who fumbled over his own words.

"I-I was just-!" Takemichi flinched once he saw Osanai's hand aiming at his face. "No touching. Especially when it's in a harmful manner towards Lord Takemichi." Your gloved hand grabbed Osanai's bare fist. Your hand tightened on the other. "Babydoll, please move out the way I still wanna have myー" You slid your foot through the floor. Osanai who was still in your grasp fell on the floor, your hand now off of his own.

"Do not call me such names. You don't know me, I don't know you. This isn't some sort of tea party where we can mingle with each other." Your eyes narrowed down. "(Name)-san, thank you but this is my fight." Pah walked beside you, looking at the piece of trash you know as Osanai. "Pah-chin, don't, don't fight Moebius." Takemichi spoke only to receive a glare from the guy he was going to push him over but he wasn't going to risk getting Osanai'ed today, no way. That fall looked a little too painful.

"Takemichy, (Name)-chin, just sit and watch this is Pah's fight." Osanai stood up, swiped his thumb under his nostrils to wipe out the blood then spit out the blood that had been accumulated inside his mouth. "Y'know this will only want you even more, babydoll." Your eyes narrowed, Takemichi and the others did too it actually surprised the crybaby that he pulled such an action. Now onto that babydoll thing, let's just wait until the others hear about this, especially Lord Diavolo and Lucifer those two are something else when it comes to you and (MC Name) especially when they're together.