Chapter 2: Getting Caught

Finally, it was nearing the end of the last period of the day, English. I found out very early in the period, that it was near impossible for Mr. Fischbach to make eye contact with me. I could only assume it was because of the bullshit I pulled yesterday. A few minutes before the bell rang, he began to go down each row of desks, passing back the quiz we had taken yesterday.

As he set the booklet down on my desk, he stopped to make the first eye contact with me that he's done all day. "Well done, YN," he whispered in a hush tone as he patted my shoulder, leaving me with chills being shot down the back of my neck. My heartbeat quickened at his very touch. His warm bare skin against mine was nothing short of sensual. I craved to know that exact feeling while his strong, and soft hands explored the rest of my body. As Mr. Fischbach removed his hand, he walked off to the desk behind me leaving me to flip my booklet over to find I had gotten a 95%.

"Looks like someone's got a date with Teach tonight." I peered over to Juliet wearing a sly grin, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I knew she meant it as a joke but the joke was on her... I wanted to spend more time with him. Before I could even respond, the dismissal bell rang. As the class rose from their seats, Mr. Fischbach took the floor, front, and center of the room. "Can I ask anyone who got at least 90% to remain seated for a few minutes please."

Being I was one of those students, I took my seat once again, looking over my booklet to find where I missed that last 5%. I was startled when I heard a loud boom of the large wooden classroom down being slammed shut. I looked up from my paper and observed the room to find it empty. My heart sank into my gut, and I got a sickening feeling when I realized once again I was alone with Mr. Fischbach and he was approaching me.

I shyly hung my head back down to my desk, took a deep breath and swallowed. I could feel my arms beginning to grow goosebumps, hearing his footsteps become louder and louder as he got closer. I didn't know what to do, so I shyly hung my head once again. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mr. Fischbach take a seat on top of the desk to my right- Juliet's desk.

"You earned that 95%, and as such I will keep my word but I have one request..." he began to trail off, I looked up, and stared into his fiery gaze with curiosity. "You need to stop. Stop playing whatever game it is you're trying to play with me." I was quite surprised he would be so blunt but, obviously, I wasn't going to admit anything. The feeling of rejection rapidly began to sink in, and I looked away. "What do you mean, Sir?" I couldn't look at him, but I wanted to know what he had to say. I heard the shuffle he made, as he rose to his feet, and walked over to my desk. He stood, hovering over me and I felt intimidation like I've never known.

"You're an intelligent girl, please don't play dumb. You walked in here yesterday and practically exposed yourself. Almost every time I scanned the room, you had your legs spread apart, or your breasts almost completely out of your shirt. I'd like to pass it off as unknowingly doing so, but you were positioned so unnaturally, it was an obvious attempt for my attention. I know what you're trying to do, and you need to stop. You'll end up getting in more trouble then you even realize."

The rejection wasn't something I used to, and it was an awful feeling. At that point, I really wasn't sure if I even wanted to attend the dinner that night, and maybe I was taking this a little too far. If I was going to stop, I needed to at least know one thing. "Did you at least like it," I purred out before I could stop myself. It was a question I kept wondering for the last minute or two but was shocked when I heard myself blurt those words out. Either way, it was too late, and if he was gonna make me feel this uncomfortable, I wanted to do the same.

A small noise escaped his lips, one in which I took as a small gasp. When he didn't reply immediately, I mustered up the strength to bring my attention back to him. As I laid my eyes on him, I found he couldn't look at me, and had his head hung with his eyes glued to the floor. He didn't say 'no,' but his heated red cheeks was just as good as a 'yes' to me. Witnessing the man buckle underneath my demand for an answer was a thrill. From that moment on, I knew I had to keep this going, regardless if he wanted me to or not.

I giggled and sighed at his reaction. "Alright, you caught me. So now what?" As I looked up at him, I could see he really didn't know what to say. I guess he didn't expect this confrontation to go down the way it did. "I just want you to understand that in this building, I am your teacher and we will continue a professional relationship while we pretend this never happened." I was very gracious he was willing to pretend it never happened and didn't want to make things awkward for me. However, now more than ever I had the motivation to hype up my game.

I smiled sweetly at him and nodded as I grabbed my bookbag from off the floor and rose to my feet. Mr. Fischbach stepped back and got out of my way for me to make my exit, returning back to his desk. As I reached for the door I was stopped in my tracks. "Oh, what did you want to do for dinner or have you changed your mind?" I spun around and shook my head from side to side. "It doesn't matter to me. Where would you like to go?"

He stood up from behind his desk and smirked at me with that sexy smile of his. He took a moment to think about it before he bent over his desk and began to write something down. Again, seeing him in that position I couldn't stop myself from fantasizing I was right under him, being pinned to his desk. "The best joint in town," he chuckled. He stood up, and clutched the piece of paper in his hand and held it out for me to take. As I approached him, I noticed what seemed to be a sloppily scribbled address jotted across the paper. "One of my favorite places. I'm sure you'll love it. Let's meet around, 7:00?"

***

I had spent the next several hours after school getting ready. I had a hard time deciding what I should wear but finally decided on the most revealing dress I had in my closet. It was sleek black, thigh-high dress with an open back and sweetheart neckline. Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew I looked like a complete whore but it just added an extra element to the teasing. I looked like a high-end prostitute. Normally wouldn't wear something like this but the overwhelming desire to keep this going was something I couldn't ignore. I wanted him and knowing he now knows it was a burst of motivation.

I gave my hair a few tosses and gave myself another good look in the mirror. I broke out into a devilish grin thinking about all 'fun' I'll have with Mr. Fishbach this evening. Swiping my purse from the top of my bed, I made my way out of the house and across the street to the closest bus stop.

It wasn't waiting long, the bus arrived in a few short minutes. A short bus ride later, we had finally turned down the street noted on the piece of paper. Traveling down this seemingly endless road, I watched out my window for any numbers labeled on the buildings as I passed them. When I finally saw the number I was looking for, my heart began to race as I pulled the cord for the bus to stop at the next bus stop.

Stepping off of the bus I realized how nervous I actually was. I know it wasn't a date but, I couldn't help but feel sort of venerable. A couple hundred feet of walking, and finally I was walking through the parking lot of what appeared to be a Thai restaurant. A man stood by the door with his back turned to me. I took a sharp breath and approached the man, tapping on his shoulder from behind. As he turned around his face lit up, and he began to look me up and down. "A little underdressed aren't we?" He gave me a half grin and a chuckle. "I thought I told you this needs to stop. You're gonna end up in a lot of trouble, (Y/N.)" My lips slanted upwards into a devious grin, as I leaned forward, and whispered in his ear."That's fine. How are you going to punish me?"