Before you Begin

Yes, I am aware the first 3 parts are the exact same as what I posted in my smut shot book but, this particular story seems to be really enjoyed so this is where I'll be making the remaining updates. That means the story will escalate rather quickly.

Also, just like for the rest of my stories; this is a rough draft which has likely not been proofread or edited. Which means it will probably contain some spelling and grammar mistakes. It may also include many run on sentences. Sue me.

Once again: This is for those 18+
If you're not 18+ then keep it to yourself. You don't look cool by saying 'fúck the police,' or '13 yolo,' so just stop. If anything, it makes me uncomfortable knowing my reader's ages, so please keep it private. I'm serious. If you choose to ignore this and decide to post your age anyway, your account will be put on mute.

Seriously, if you're a kid, or a really immature adult who is sensitive to perverted subjects, or intense adult content, STOP WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD!

If you want a story more suited for all ages, feel free to view my profile or find another story to read. This can and will get naughty, raunchy, kinky and perverted. This story was written by a pervert, for perverts.

If you're not comfortable with that, don't go and report the story. You have been more than fairly warned. If you don't like it then don't vote, and don't read continue to read it. No reason to ruin it for those who do enjoy the story.

Any chapter that has (XXX) in the chapter name, will have a smut scene. If you're sensitive to those type's of stories, feel free to avoid these chapter, although you're reading a story that will be filled with these... so you may miss a lot of the story.

Finally; there may be a lot said and done within the story that is completely out of character for you in real life. Please understand it's very hard to write a story and have it generalize to everyone. You may hit a specific part of the story that is something you wouldn't say or do- or a part of the story that just generally makes you feel uncomfortable, so ahead of time I'd like to apologize for that.

This is book number 1 of a 4 part series

You have been warned. Please read at your own risk.

Disclaimer: Not written with the intent to arouse, as that's a Wattpad rule. Mainly written for those who like to read more adult content. There is a story along with all this smut. The smut scenes are just an add on for those to enjoy them and wish to read them. Again, Wattpad- this is not against your own rules. None of this was written with the INTENT to arouse.