𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

If you support Israel or any form of persecution, segregation or discrimination get out of here because I will mute you if I find out.

It was blue and yellow, warm and calm yet at the same time it was fierce and violent. It reminded her of some kind of warm fire, if that made sense.

"I'm guessing that after the fifth time we can know this isn't just some kind of dream."

The voice was mellow, and she loved it.

"I suspected... who are you?"

The voice was tense, and he was wary of it.

It was purple and orange, mysterious and energetic yet at the same time it was melancholic and disorientated. It reminded him of a wandering traveller holding a torch flaming with flickering fire.

Yet something they could both sense, something hidden in one and so clear in the other:

Loyalty.

"I dont trust you, yoi."

"Good. I'd be concerned if you trusted so easily... although I'm not one to reprimand others for doing so."

He wondered if he was smiling on the outside.

"What's your name?"

"I dont trust you."

She knew she was smirking.

"That's too bad. I've been wondering who you are for the past four... dreams?"

"I don't think either of us should tell each other."  She was beginning to feel someone trying to wake her up. "I kind of like the idea of this. I can tell you things without you knowing who I am."

"Let's keep it this way, then." The mellow voice turned her smirk into a small smile as she slowly began to leave.

"See you, yoi-guy."

A chuckle.

"See you, strange-girl."

𝑳𝑶𝒀𝑨𝑳𝑻𝒀 & 𝑹𝑶𝒀𝑨𝑳𝑻𝒀 | 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒐 𝒙 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼

Listen, I've tried going to therapy four times. Angst is just a part of me now. 

This is my first attempt at a soulmate AU, so let's get this started.