Chapter 14.

*Darcy's POV*

"What. The. Fuck. Louis!" I yelled walking up to him. "You have NO right telling ME what to do! Who do you think you are!?" I screamed forcefully, pushing his chest. He stumbled backwards with an face of anger.

"I think I'm you're best friend! I'm trying to look out for you Darcy!" he screamed back just as forcefull. I chuckled plainly.

"If you're really my best friend you would let me live MY life! You're not my father and I'm deffinantly NOT your dauhter! So stop treating me like one!" I huffed.

"Darcy, I am not treating you like my daughter! I'm just looking out for you! Harry isn't good for you! Why can't you just listen to me!?"

"Yes Louis! You are! And what is your problem with Harry anyways!?" I questioned. We started to get to close so Niall had to hold me back while Liam and Zayn held Louis. "Ever since I met the guys you wouldn't let me near anyone! Especially Harry."

"My problem is that I know Harry. And he's a heart breaker! I want you to stay away from him Darcy. I don't want you to get hurt!" he yelled trying to calm himself down.

"WHAT!? I am not a heart breaker! How can you even say that Lou!? YOU of all people should know that I am anything but." Harry interjected. Trying to get up but failing. Eleanor was still cleaning him up.

"Yo-You're NOT a heartbreaker? Harry you ARE! You have been with millions of girls! You're a fuckin manwhore! And I don't want Darcy to be involved with someone like you!" Louis yelled. He ended up getting out of Liam and Zayns grip and was now pushing Harry again.

"Louis! Stop it! Cant you see he's already hurt! What? Are you trying to kill the kid? Just breathin and out and calm down." Eleanor tried to calm Louis down. He took a deep breath in and out. I turn towards Harry and he looks like he is on the ferge of tears. He got up and walked over towards me.

"I'm sorry Darcy but I don't think this is going to work out. Louis' right. I am a manwhore. Thats why I can never find a real girlfriend" I shook my head. "No! No Harry, its not true you're not a manwhore don't listen to him. Please" I pleaded. He wiped off the tears falling down my cheek with the pad of his thumb. "I-I'm sorry Darcy, but I don't want to r-ruin what you and Louis have. I'm so-sorry." He choaked on his words. "I'll still be here for you no matter what. Remember that Darc. I love you." He pecked my lips and kissed by forehead and left his lips lingure there for a couple of seconds. I couldn't stop the tears that were falling. He pecked my lips once more and left.

"This is all your fault Louis! Why couldn't you just leave me and my life alone!?" I sobbed from the floor. "Now I lost the best thing that has happend to me this summer and its all your fault. I hate you!" Liam came and sat next to me and he moved me to his lap. I barried my head in the crook of his neck and held on tight to his shirt. He whisperd 'It's okay' and 'Everything will be fine' in my ear, but I know that everything will not be fine. And it's all Louis' fault.

"Darcy, I-I was just t-trying to look out for you. I n-never ment to hurt you." Louis said walking up to me and kneeling down next to me. I pushed him away and stood up.

"Don't Louis. Just don't." I said and waked out of the room.

*Louis' POV*

I can't believe what just happend. I was just trying to look after Darcy. I shouldn't have punched Harry. I'll admit that, but the truth is, I just let jealousy get the better of me. I know it was wrong and know I regret everything.

"Louis...Darcy's right. You shouldn't have butted into her life. It's her choice not yours." Liam told me and he got up and went after Darcy. I turned towards everyone eles only to find Eleanor. Zayn and Niall went after Harry a while ago.

"El..." I walked up to her. "I don't k-know what to do. I-I was j-just trying to-" I broke down, and cried on her sholder. "Shhh It's okay Lou. I understand." she soothed. "They hate me. Darcy and Harry. They both hate me." I sobbed. " Shh Louis, they don't hate you. Just give them some time to calm down." I sucked in a breath and nodded. I have to make this right. I have to. I thought that Harry was just going to hurt her, but after seeing his pained face when he left. I know that he does really care about her. I have to make this right. I'm GOING to make this right again.

~2 days later~

It's been 2 days. 2 days since Harry and Darcy havn't come out of their rooms. Darcy was staying in Zayn's room because she moved out of her and Harrys. We've tried all we can to get them out but nothing. They wont even eat. But worse of all, they want nothing to do with me. I'm stuck. I want to help them but if they dont want anything to do with me, then I can't help.

"Louis, Why don't you try and bring food to Darcy and Harry?" Liam asked handing me two plates of food.

"They're not going to eat it." I stated.

"Just try Lou. Please." he begged. I signed and nodded. "Okay. I'll try." I took the plates and headed towards their rooms. I went to Darcy's room first.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Darcy?" No answer. "Darcy, please open up I've got food." Still no answer but I hear shuffling then I heard someone walking towards the door and Darcy opend it. I couldn't believe the sight. She had dark circles under her eyes; like she hasn't sleepen for days. Her normal tan ws now fadded and she looked abnormally pale. She didn't say anything. She just took the plate and closed the door again with a slam. I huffed and walked to Harry's room. Hopefully it will go better.

*Knock Knock Kock*

"Harry?"

"Go away Louis." I rolled my eyes.

"Harry open up. I have your food." I huffed.

"I'm not hungry."

"You have to eat something Harry." I stated.

"Fine! Leave it at the door." I put the food at the bottom of the door. "Okay. I did. I'm sorry Harry." I heard him chuckle. "I doubt that." he said. I signed and walked back to the livingroom.

"How did it go?"

"How do you think it went Niall." I said bitterly. "Darcy opend the door."

"WHAT!? Really? How was she?" asked El.

"Honastly. She looked like crap." I said.

"What about Harry?" asked Niall.

"He told me to go away but I left his food at the bottom of his door."

"Well at least it's a start" said Mish from the couch where she was sitting with Zayn.

"Yeah I guess" I signed sitting down next to Liam. I started to think about how I am going fix all this but I only came down with one conclusion. This is gonna take a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here it is Chapter 14. I updated to make up for the shortness of Chapter 13. Hope you enjoyed! Please comment and vote!?:)xxxx