Chapter 11.

Ello! I'm SOOOO SORRY I havn't updated in FOREVER. I Will try to update my next chapter ASAP. Anyways...here it is! Please vote and comment on what you think!!:)xxxx-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Darcy’s POV *

 Everyone went to their own apartments to pack while I sat in Louis’ living room watching TV. 5 minutes passed and Harry, Niall and Liam came in, all ready to go.

 10 minutes….

 15 minutes….

 20 minutes…. 

 Ugh! What is taking them so long!? 

 “Darcy, Paul’s outside with your car.” With everything going on these passed days, I completely forgot about my car and left it at the Hospital.

“Okay. Thanks Liam.” I stood up and headed outside. “Hey Paul.” I greeted once I reached my car. He was leaning on the drivers door, on his phone. 

“Hey Darcy, I’ve got your car here for you.” I laughed. 

“Yeah I noticed. Thanks for bringing it here for me.”

He shook his right hand in front of my face. “It’s fine. It gave me something to do.” He chuckled. 

“Awe, is little Pauly lonely without the boys?” I asked in a baby voice. Playing along, Paul started to fake cry on my shoulder. “It’s true, without the boys…I’m....I’m nothing.” I patted his back in a comforting way and whispered “Its okay” in his ear. We both stated to laugh.

“Speaking of the bays where are they?” He asked, after our little ‘scene’. 

“Oh! They’re inside packing. Well….Harry, Niall and Liam are done. Zayn, Lou and El are taking FOREVER!" I sighed. “C’mon, why don’t we go inside.” I started to walk back to Louis apartment, with Paul following. When we got inside Paul got at greeted with hugs. 

“ We missed you Pauly.” Said Niall, who’s on his back. While Liam, being the normal person he is, gave him a  simple hug. Harry was holding on to Paul’s right leg and Zayn on his left. 

I looked around the room and noticed no one else was in here. Okay this is weird. How is Zayn finished before Lou and El? 

 "Its crazy right?” Said Zayn standing up. I looked at him weirdly and he just laughed. 

“You were thinking out loud babe" Said Liam. I blushed. Not because I like him. Eww no, that’s gross. He’s like my brother now, that would be weird. I simply blushed because I’m not used to people calling me ‘babe’ or anything like that.

“Okay well….I’m going to go see what’s taking them so long.” They all nodded and I started to head towards Louis’ room. 

“Oh god!” I heard someone groan, followed by a big smash. What is going on in there!? 

“Louis? El? Are you guys okay?” I asked walking into his room. 

“AHHHHH!” I screamed closing the door and running down stairs. 

“What’s the matter?” 

“What happened?” 

“Are you okay?” I got bombed with questions. I just shook my head and sat down on the sofa with my head in my hands. Harry came and sat down next to me. 

“Babe, What’s the matter?” He asked rubbing circles on my back trying to comfort me. I looked up and saw 5 pairs of concerned filled eyes staring at me. I took in a deep breath in and told them what I saw.