Chapter 10.

*Darcy's POV*

*Boom. Boom. Boom.* Ughh, who the hell is banging on the door!?

" Darcy! Liam! Open the door!" Shouted Niall. Why is he outside? Shit. I forgot we left them sleeping if the car. I got up and put on my robe and slippers, Liam walked in with one of my dads robes.

" How did you find that?"

He shrugged. " It was in the closet so I put it on. I hope you don't mind."

" Naa, It's alright." He smiled and we started heading down stairs.

" They're gonna be pissed you know." Liam stated.

I sighed. " Yeah I know, but at least I wont be the one getting in trouble."

" What do you mean 'At least I wont be the one getting in trouble'?" He lifted his eyebrow questionably.

" If I recall, you're the one that said 'Naa, just leave them there, if you try to wake them up they will just yell at you to let them sleep." I stated mimicking him form last night. His jaw dropped in realization. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked away laughing. I went to the kitchen and I cooked all of us eggs, bacon, sausage and toast.

" Why are you making so much?" Liam popped up out of no where. I must have jump up 3 feet in the air. My heart pumping fast. " God Liam, you scared me." I said holding my hand to my chest.

" Sorry" He stated simply. I glared at him and shook my head. I turned my attention back to the food.

" So?" He asked dragging out the O. He was now sitting on a stool at the island, in front of me.

" So what?"

" You never answered my question."

" Oh right, well I felt bad for having the boys sleep in the car all night so I decided to make them some delicious breakfast." I smiled.

" You mean suck up to them?"

" No! I just wanted to make my wonderful boyfriend and his friends some delicious breakfast. Is that so bad?" I tried to keep a straight face but I couldn't.

" We both know that's rubbish." I couldn't fight it because he was right. Liam and I broke into fits of laughter. Once our laughter died down enough I set the table and put the food on the plates. Liam started heading towards the food until I slapped his hand away.

" Wait 'till we get the boys." He huffed and mumbled something inaudible under his breath but he agreed. We headed down towards the front door.

" You can first." I said.

" WHAT!? Why me!?"

" Cuz, I don't want to get a beat down." I laughed. He huffed once again and opened the door. Right away he greeted by 3 pairs of arms attacking him.

" Ouch! What the bloody hell was that for!?" Liam complained. He's lying the floor with Zayn, Harry and Niall on top of him. I stayed behind them laughing my ass off.

" You left us in the car!"

" When it's freezing."

" And locked us out WITH NO FOOD!" Finished Niall. I fell on the floor from laughing so much, tears streaming down my face. The boys kept beating Liam and screaming at him. All of a sudden they got off of him and started heading towards me. I stopped laughing and wiped my eyes. They had a look on their faces that could scare away a little kid. I started to backup. Shit. I hit the wall.

" You left us in the car all night." said Zayn.

" Now you get to pay." said Niall followed my an evil laugh. Shit. Shit. Shit. What am I suppose to do? C'mon Darcy think.......... YES! I got an idea. I told Niall that there was food on the table and he went running. Then when Zayn was close enough to me, I ruffled his hair. That sent him screaming " MY HAIR!!" and running towards the bathroom. Now all that's left is Harry.