7.

It was 7:00 at night at the Gallagher house and everyone was eating around the table. The room was covered with silence.. all there was was forks clinking on the plates. Fiona glanced at you and Carl a couple few times..lip,Debbie,and Ian did too. You picked up your piece of lasagna with the sliver fork and was about to put it in your mouth but the silent room was interrupted by Fiona.

" ok after dinner all of us need to talk about you guys" Fiona said quickly as she plants her fork on her plate for a moment why she spoke.

" What" You said after you slammed your fork in the glass white plate confused and kinda shocked.

" Why" Carl asked as he looked at Fiona with a weird look why his fork was also planted on the white plate for a moment why he spoke too.

"No questions asked Living room. After dinner"  Fiona said quickly again but this time she didn't plant her fork in the plate why she spoke..she swung it around as she glanced at both of you why she spoke.

" Fuck..."  You heard Carl say under his breath in annoyance as he looked down at his plate and slowly picked up a piece of lasagne.

After dinner everyone left  there dirty dishes on the kitchen table and walked into the living room immediately after they were done. They did it immediately after they were done because they all knew that Fiona would get mad and give them all a lecture about 'You guys never listen too me' and ' You guys are idiotic'.

Car was sitting in a chair in front of the fire place...you were sitting on the left arm of it next to carl. Debbie was sitting on the left side of the couch, Ian and lip were standing behind the couch on the right side, and Fiona was sitting in the middle of the couch..the closets to both of you. You glanced around the room again as it was silenced. You were gazing out at the window but was startled by Fiona grabbing your hands. You looked her up and down really quickly as she leaned towards you and Carl. You glanced over at Carl and saw him with this ' your being weird' look in his face. His eyebrows were Crouched,his eyes were slanted,and the end of his  mouth was curved.

" We love you both and we need you in this family but you guys need to stop this stealing and doing just straight crime" Fiona said as she looked up like a puppy kinda and glanced at you both off and on why she spoke between her words.

" Yea Uh guys we don't really want you going to juvie anymore" Lip suddenly said before he smirked and chuckled.

" about that too...this is your 9th time going into juvie in the past 2 weeks" Debbie suddenly said also as her fists were in a ball  and her elbows were leaning on her knees.

" But..why" Carl asked Fiona quietly as he looked at her in the eyes with a blah look on his face like he was annoyed.

" It's not right"  Lip said again butting into Fiona's words again.

" But it-it gives us everything we want without paying for it I mean...wouldn't that be amazing" You explained as you looked at her.

"Sometimes it would be but no" Debbie said suddenly again butting in once again on Fiona's words like lip.

" Now I'm stopping it right here right now"..no stealing,no assaults,no nothing..it starts tomorrow" Fiona said quickly before quickly smacking both you and carls hands as she got up. She glanced at everyone and smirked before  she picked up all sorts dirty clothes on the floor in the middle on the floor.

" What,wait what are we supposed to do for the whole day tomorrow" you asked as you got up from  the arm of the chair slowly and stood by the fire place.

" Read a book" Fiona said loudly as she was still picking up clothes in the kitchen.

" But stealing gives us entertainment"  Carl said blankly and in announce as he looked down. His face wrinkled up into his annoyance face.