5.

You were about to fall asleep in the back of the car until you drove up to the Gallagher house suddenly. You turned your head to the right quickly to see Carl getting out of the car. You rushed to get your seatbelt off. You heard The seatbelt clank back into the holder as you opened the door quickly. You slammed it behind you once you got out of the car. You rushed up to Carl that was already up the stairs. He looked left and right slowly before turning the doorknob and bursting into the house..scaring Fiona,Ian,and lip that were in the kitchen. Carl ran in with the bag in his hands why you quickly rushed in, slamming the door with your foot behind   in you. You rushed through the living room to the kitchen. Everyone in the kitchen was startled but all they could do was stare at you both weirdly before asking you too what you guys did. You grabbed a beer out of the fridge and snapped the cap off quickly before jugging it..making you burp in Ian's face as you walked past him to get to the table where Carl was already sorting out everything. You set your beer down next to Carl and was about to pull out a chair before you were grabbed by shirt and pulled lightly. You looked behind you quickly to see Ian. You guys were play fighting. He put your head in a headlock but you managed to get out of it and lightly slap him across the face as he hit you. You giggled as Ian just smiled. You hit him softly one more time before stopping and heading over to the table why you laughed and glanced at Ian a few times. Ian glanced at you and laughed one  more time as he headed back over to his beer that was sitting on the counter. He set himself up back on the barstool chair he was sitting in. You pulled out a chat and quickly sat in it. Your whole mod changed when you got into that car. You felt intensely happy and comfortable and kinda felt powerful since you felt like every time you ran from the cops you felt like you were in a crime movie.

You sat down quickly with your elbows on the table not giving a shit about what people in the rich life saying it's 'not polite' to put your elbows on the table.  You looked at Carl up and down as he shuffled out his money in piles. You glanced at him up and down a few times before slowly moving your eyes to the silver and gold jewelry organized in piles. You glanced at Carl and smiled.

" Can I look threw those piles"  you asked him as you smiled.

" Sure their for you anyways" He said as he shuffled the 10s

" Well...ain't some for you"  you asked him as your face went in a 'feeling bad' face.

" Well mostly the gold but if you want you can have some necklaces and chains" he said as he glanced at you a few times.

You looked away and through about it for a few seconds. You stared at the jewelry as you thought. You suddenly pulled the silver towards you and quickly started picking out the jewelry you wanted..leaving the rest for Carl.

You picked out:
8 necklaces
6 pocket chains
11 bracelets
4 ankle bracelets.

You put all the jewelry in a pile next to you before you looked at carl again and glanced at him up and down. You wanted to ask him for money but you were too nervous he would say something like 'I wanna buy a speaker with this' or 'we all need it for essentials'. You glanced down at the table and carl a few times as you adjusted yourself. You groaned trying to give him a signal to ask you what you wanted. You adjusted yourself one more time.

" Hey um...can i-" you were cut off.

" Here ya girl baby girl"  he said as  he slammed about 100,00 dollars down in front do you. Your jaw dropped. You looked at him as he was already staring at you smirking.

" Ho-holy shit Carl I-" you stutter in slight shock as you shuffled the money glancing at Carl a few times.

" Must've really scared the shit out of her" Carl said proudly as he nodded his head as he smiled.