4.

You were having a dream about what happened Last night. What your actions were, and what you said, and what haunted your all night especially was about how you took a swing at Carl. You guys rarely hit or fight each other period but ever since you became a heavy drug addict and a drinker..it seems like everyone in your life has faded away from you. You were sleeping on your right side peacefully until you were shaken awake 3 times. You for add before you y turned over to see who it was. You blinked a little bit to get your vision back since all you saw was blurring. You saw it was Carl. Your face became disappointed as carls looked disappointed also. You looked away after a few swings of looking at him.

" Wanna steal something" carl asked you quietly and dull.

" Why" you asked him in your groggy sleep voice as you rubbed your eye.

"Well I feel bad about what happened last night so maybe we can hit up a jewelry store...steal whatever you want....maybe a pawn shop" he suggested as he shrugged his shoulders.

You stared done at the sheets and thought about tif it a second. You were thinking about to consequences and if you would caught but you also thought how my uh stress it would relive to take something e of someone else's...so you said yes.

" Yea sure" you said as you looked at Carl. A bright smile came up on his face. He probably was worried you wouldn't get up out of bed or say no blankly.

" Ok where" he asked you excited as he sat down on the bed slowly.

"Mmm..Definitely Jewelry shop they..have more than a pawn" you said quickly as you nodded your head and smiled.

" Got it" he said as he got up quickly.

You wanted to say sorry but at first you hesitated.

" Wait but uhm"  you said quietly as you glanced up and down at Carl and the sheets thinking about quickly if you should say it or not.

Carl stopped and looked at you as you hesitated to say.

" What about...between us last night...are   you not mad..?"

He sighed as he quickly walked over to you.

" I can't be mad at you forever" he said as he made eye contact with you before he gave you a smile. You smirked.

He smiled a tooth smile one more time before quickly getting up and grabbing his black bag back off the back of the door. He walked down the hallway quickly as he unzipped it. You watched him as you smiled. You got up quickly and walked over to the closet of carls and grabbed a black shirt, black jeans,and a black mask from the inside of his top drawer dresser. You quickly changed your clothes before walking down the hallway heading downstairs to put your mask in the bag. You walked down the hallways trying not to make a noise since all the other Gallagher were asleep. You looked over in the kitchen area to see Carl packing guns and tasers. You lifted your eyebrow and smiled as you quickly walked through the living room to the kitchen to see what he was doing. You leaned on the table slowly as you held your mask in a ball as you stared at Carl cleaning off your gun and taser before dropping it in the bag.

" What are you song"

" Well...for a jewelry store they are usually packed on defense guns and if you want the good jewelry you need 2 weapons" Carl explained as he stared at the bag as he put the tasers.

"Huh..." you said slowly as you nodded your head slowly.
You thirteen your mask in the table too him before leaning off the table and grabbing your shoes off of the stairs by the back door. Carl put your mask in the bag than zipped it quickly. You sat down on the steps and grabbed a shoe. You took the black sock out and slipped it on before putting the shoe on. After you got your shoes on you looked at the time on your watch that's said 8:15. You put your wrist down quickly before walking over to Carla Dan telling him you were ready. He swung the bag around his shoulder before opening the back door slowly and trying to be quite and walked out quickly with you behind him..trying to do the same. You turned around and closed the door quietly as he waited for you in the steps. You signed him to start walking after you turned around. You both hustled  down the steps. You hopped over the silver fence that was outlining half of the back yard. You landed on the screeching sliding rocks as you watched Carl jump it. You stared at him for a moment as he walked away from the fence.