Part five

You wake up get dressed and go to the great hall. You sit down next to Cedric and look at Draco. He catches your eye and smiles at you, you smile back and talk to Cedric.
It was the end of breakfast and you go to transfiguration.
When you go in Professor McGonagall pulls you and Draco aside.
"Mr. Malfoy is going to get the opportunity to retake his test right now. I can't tell you how thankful I am Ms. y/l/n and I'm sure Young Malfoy feels the same." McGonagall gives Draco a test he finishes and hands it in. 5 minutes before class gets dismissed Draco gets his test back. You wanted so bad to just turn back and see his score but you had to restrain yourself. Finally after what seemed like twice as long of waiting class gets dismissed and you head out of the classroom to wait for Draco. He gets out of the classroom and you practically run in front of him.
"So?"
"I got an A!" You put your arms around his neck and he puts his around your waist as you hug each other. You pull out of the hug reluctantly and congratulate him. You go to your class and finish the day.

~time skip to tonight in your dorm~
Your sitting on your bed when there's a knock on your door. You open the door and don't see anyone standing there but you look down. "What's this?" You asked picking up a card with a rose laid on top. It is from Draco? You take the rose and card and set the rose on your desk. You open the envelope that says from DM and it reveals a beautiful card. You open it and start reading it.

Dear y/n I have really gotten to know you but I was wrong I don't want to be friends I want to be MORE than friends. You are the most beautiful, kind, amazing, and flawless woman I have ever met and I'm surprised I didn't take notice to you sooner. I'm really hoping that I'm the guy you like right about now. With that being said y/n y/m/n y/l/n will you go to the Yule Ball with me?

DM

You smiled so big. It had a checkmark of yes or no and a note that said to slide it under the door. You got out your quill and checked yes and promptly slid it under the door.

~The next morning~

You rushed in the great hall and sat down next to Cedric.
"Cedric guess what! Draco asked me to the Yule Ball!"
"I know" you look at him confused "how do you think the note got in front on your door?"
"Oh"
He nods at you.
"I'm so excited. I mean I actually have a date to the Yule Ball."
"Eat your food." You ate got to your next class and hugged Draco. He hugged back and whispered in your ear.
"I'm glad you said yes love."
You finished the rest of the day and couldn't stop thinking about it for a week until the day finally came. The Yule Ball.