Part four

You woke up and headed to the great hall to eat with Cedric.
"How was tutoring that priss."
"It went good he and I actually kind of had ...fun in a way." You and Cedric smile.
"You totally like him."
"I do not and besides he would never want to ruin his reputation by dating a Hufflepuff." You and Cedric laugh eat and head of to your first class.
You get in there and take your usual spot. You turned around and saw Pansy flirting with Draco. You got a little jealous as much as you hate to believe it.
"I had fun last night." You said to Draco and gave him a wink. He looked confused until he realized you were helping him. He put on his signature smirk.
"Me too can't wait to do it again. I'll see you after dinner?"
"After dinner." You confirmed. Pansy kept her hands off Draco for the rest of class and you could tell both of you were happy about it.
Class was dismissed and you headed to your next class.

~Time skip to after dinner~

Dinner was over and you waited for Draco.
Once again Draco left his friends and he went to you.
"Hey" he said greeting you first this time.
"Hi."
You and him walked again in a silence more comfortable than last night. You walked in the common room and headed to your dorm.
"Thank you by the way for getting handsy Pansy off me." You both laugh at his nickname for her. You start studying and are done within 45 minutes.
"We're done and it's still 9:00 if you wanted to go back to your common room."
"Could I stay here I'd love to get to know you better."
"Why what's even the point."
"I think we could be friends if I gave you a chance."
"Ok Malfoy."
"Ok I'm going to ask questions to try and get to know you. Is that ok?"
You nod and he'd smiles.
"Favorite color?"
"Y/f/c"
"That's cool. Um middle name?"
"Y/m/n"
"Do you have a crush on any one?"
You look at him confused.
"Yeah"
"Who?"
"Not sure we're quite there." You both laugh and he asks you a few more questions.
"Ok one more question."
"Ok shoot."
"Do you have a date to the Yule Ball?"
"No and it's fairly obvious someone isn't going to ask me."
"Ok now you ask me something."
"What is something you've never told anyone?"
"When I was 6 my father had some of his friends over and somehow I got a hold of his wand and accidentally sent the house on fire." You both laugh and after a while it finally slows down.
"You can be a lot of fun Malfoy."
"Call me Draco."
He holds out his hand and you shake it. You talk a little bit more and then he leaves and you fall asleep.

A/n Let me just say this is proof Draco is good