Part one

It was your fourth year at Hogwarts school of which craft and wizardry. You had just got off the Hogwarts express and went into the great hall as Dumbledore gave his usual speech. The first years were sorted with Hufflepuff getting about 20 or so new students out of 200 while Gryffindor and Slytherin got the majority. You weren't surprised it happened every year.
You sat at the Hufflepuff table with Cedric Diggory. Despite him being in his 6th year and you only being in your 4th he was the only Hufflepuff you hung out with. He was like an older brother to you. A protective older brother he never let anything or anyone hurt you.
"So how are things going with Cho?"
He smiled.
"Shut up" He gives you a little nudge.
It's time for class so Cedric walks you to Transfiguration. You get in and sit down.
"Good morning students today we will be learning about how to turn a cat into a goblet." Professor McGonagall said.
After she taught the spell you got to try it. Hermione got it first try and Seamus blew it up as per usual the cat was mostly unharmed but his hair was in flames as the boy next to him help put it out. You turned around and saw Draco Malfoy laughing.
You give him a glare and he rolls his eyes.
You know he's be drop dead gorgeous if he wasn't such a jerk..ok he's still drop dead gorgeous. Class was dismissed and you headed to your next class.

Time skip

It was the end of the day and you were headed towards your common room when you turned around the corner and bumped into someone. You fell on top of him and dropped all your stuff. You start apologizing frantically.
"I am so so sorry this was all my fault"
You start picking up their stuff. You hand it to them and there he was Draco Malfoy.
"Watch where your going."
"Ugh it's you. Here take your stuff."
You hand him his stuff and your hands touch slightly his hands were so cold.
"Thanks"
He helps you collect your stuff and then he helps you off the ground.
"You didn't have to do that thank you."
"I mean I bumped into you too."
Before you hand the chance to reply he speaks again.
"I'll see you around y/l/n"
With that he turned the corner and he was gone. You go to your common room thinking about what happened.
"What's the matter you look like you've seen a ghost?" Cedric asked.
"Um I'll tell you in the morning."
With that you were off to sleep.