Part three

It was time for dinner in the great hall and you were not in any way excited to tutor Draco after. You take your usual spot next to Cedric and Dumbledore starts announcing the Triwizard tournament.
You weren't really paying attention and were starting at the table.
Apparently it was over because Cedric started talking to you.
"Y/n I think I'm going to enter my name in the goblet of fire."
"Cedric people die in this tournament I don't want you to get hurt."
"I won't I'll be safe" He gives you a little nudge "and I'll win." You laugh.
"Ok Mr. Big shot."
Dinner was done and you waited outside the entrance for Draco. You see him walking with his friends and he says he will see them later and he walks to you.
"Hi."
"Hey" He replies back.
You walk in silence to the Hufflepuff common room. You whisper the password and get let in.
As soon as you guys walk in you hear whispers and gasps.
"Let's go to my room you won't get stared at there."
You walk up to your room and you close the door.
"We should get started."
He just nods as you motion for him to come to your bed and sit down next to you.
He does and he looks at you.
"Ok so first question, let's start of easy. What does the spell reparifarge do?"
"I don't know."
"It undos transmissions. Let's start with some studying instead of asking questions."
You get out your books and start flipping through the pages teaching him spells and everything. You stop flipping and point at a spell showing him the actions of the spell and bending back over the book teaching him more. Soon enough it was 9:45 and you put your books away.
"It's curfew in 45 minutes you should probably get going huh. Can you come back tomorrow so we can study? I'll try not to make it so miserable." You both laugh.
"Yeah I guess so."
He had his hand on the door nob.
"By the way thank you. I had fun."
You smiled and he left. You put on your night clothes. Then you fell asleep...in a bed that smelt like Draco. That's not creepy on your part at all *sarcasm*