9

*Laurie*

I hear Andy come to bed late like he has been doing almost every night. I waited until I heard him snoring before getting out of bed. I went down to his office, opening up his laptop. I had struck out with his password so many times but I thought I'd try one last time since now I had a name. I typed it in: vanessa. It opened his computer on the first try. "Idiot."

I take a deep breath, not exactly sure where to look first. I don't find anything in the photos so I open up the browser. I look at the history to see he had been on a cam girl site. I felt sick to my stomach, already knowing what I was going to find, Vanessa. I looked through the weeks worth of chats as I groaned. I closed it out quickly, sitting back in the chair. "Fucking hell." I spin slowly in the chair before sitting back up at the computer, pulling up our most recent bank statements. Money was missing..

I shook my head, printing off the bank statements as well as chats between him and Vanessa. I grabbed a folder to put them in before closing out of his computer, logging off. I placed everything back to where it was, carrying the folder out of the office. I placed the folder under my nightstand before crawling back into bed. I heard Andy moan slightly, moving closer to me, throwing his arm over me as he slept.

💋💋💋

*Andy*

"Hey. I'm going to be late tonight. I'm going out with Neal tonight."

I nod on Friday morning as I hand Andy and Jacob breakfast. "Sure. Have fun. Try not to stay out too late." I looked at Jacob, "and you? Plans?"

Jacob smiled, "I planned on maybe going to Sarah's for a few hours?"

I nodded, "yeah of course. As long as her parents are home. Be home by 11."

"Okay! Thanks mom!"

"Yeah. Of course I have to get to work. I'll see you guys later."

💋💋💋

*Laurie*

I waited outside Andy's office so I could follow him to where he was really going; Vanessa's. I finally saw him enter the parking garage as I parked a few rows over. Once he was out of sight, I pulled out, following him. I followed him to an apartment complex. I followed him inside, watching him get on the elevator before I looked over the mailboxes. I finally found one labeled V. Miller. Apartment 302. Perfect. Now I knew where she lived. I left the building before he saw me, going home...

💋💋💋

*Andy*

I entered Vanessa's apartment, quickly removing my shoes before pulling off my shirt. I stopped as I entered her bedroom to find a blonde girl, naked on her knees next to Vanessa. "Oh baby girl, you brought me a present?"

She giggled, nodding, "I did." She motioned to the blonde girl. "This is Tiffany. She was desperate to meet you."

I moaned, "desperate, huh?" My cock was already rock hard as I offered my hand to Tiffany, helping her to her feet as I inspected her. "You're divine. You're here to play with us?"

Tiffany bit her lip as she nodded, "yes please." She looked at Vanessa before looking back at me, "daddy."

"Good girl." I leaned in to kiss her as I heard Vanessa whimper, pouting. "You'll get your turn. Behave." I looked back at Tiffany, pulling her into a kiss as I felt her beginning to undo my belt on my jeans. I groaned, letting her pull them down with my underwear as she knelt in front of me, taking me into her mouth. "Fuck." I looked at Vanessa, "you too."

She grinned, joining Tiffany as they took turns licking, sucking and stroking every inch of my cock.

"Holy fuck.." I pushed them both off my cock, "okay girls. Pace yourself or I'm going to cum right now. Stand up." I watched them both stand up as I contemplated what I wanted to do first. "Well Tiffany is the guest. So, her first." I grabbed Vanessa's hand, leading her to the bed, "lay down, on your back, legs up." I heard her moan at my command as she did as I said. I positioned Tiffany in front of her, facing her. "Everyone holds their orgasm so we go together or there will be some red asses by the end of the night." I saw both girls grin and nod as I made Tiffany bend over in front of Vanessa, her face in Vanessa's pussy. "Go on then. Get started." I got on the bed, kissing Vanessa as Tiffany began to lick her pussy. I heard her moan into my mouth before I pulled away. I grabbed a condom from her drawer, rolling it onto my cock as I positioned myself behind Tiffany. I slid into her slowly as I heard her moan.

I watched the pleasure on Vanessa's face, gripping her hand as I watched Tiffany licking her. "You're such a good girl. When I'm done with her, I'm fucking you." I saw her grin her approval as she moaned. I could tell she was close as I shook my head, "hold onto it. Don't you dare release it until we're all ready." I released her hand as I gripped onto Tiffany's waist, pulling her back onto my harder as her moans became louder. I wrapped an arm around, rubbing her clit as I leaned down to her, "almost there darling?"

Tiffany nodded, "yes daddy. Don't stop."

"Good girl." I watched her go back to Vanessa's pussy, thrusting her fingers into her more urgently as I felt her beginning to tighten around me. I groaned, "okay Vanessa. Let go." I watched her grip Tiffany's hand as I heard them both moaning, Tiffany pushing back on me through her own orgasm as I emptied myself into the condom. "Fuck." I pulled away, going to the bathroom to throw away my condom. When I came back into the bedroom, the girls were both laying on the bed. I crawled into the middle of the bed. "Amazing. Round two in just a bit..."