7

*Vanessa*

"Are you sure you want to do this baby girl?"

I look over at Andy as he lays in my bed beside me a few days later. My arms are restrained above me, tied to the headboard. "Yes!" I hear him chuckle at my enthusiasm. "Blindfold me too."

Andy nodded, "okay. Maybe we should have a word besides only stop. Might be confused with don't stop..."

I nod my agreement. "Yes. You're right. Colors? Green means keep going. Red means stop. Yellow means proceed with caution..."

Andy grins, "much better."

I see him grab the blindfold beside him before pulling it over my eyes. I moan slightly in anticipation as I laid naked before him. I feel him lean in to kiss me, lingering his lips on mine before pulling away. I feel him kneel on the bed beside me. "Don't warn me, just..." I gasped, feeling the dribble of wax on my stomach. I feel him pause as I feel the heat turn to pleasure in the spot.

"Green." I hear him chuckle before another dribble. I groan, arching my back as he trails it up to my breasts.

"Green." I whimper as I hear him moan. Another dribble closer to my nipple as it shoots pleasure throughout my body. "Fuck!!" I arch my back to him again as I feel it on my nipple. I feel him lean down, blowing on it to cool.

"Okay baby girl?"

"Yes.. I want you.." I hear him moan as I feel the bed shaking from him moving around.

"At the same time?"

I moan, "god yes please." He positions himself between my legs as I hear him put on a condom. "Daddy..."

💋💋💋

*Andy*

I grin at her whimper, "hold on baby girl..." I slide into her slowly, pouring a few more dribbles of wax onto her right breast as I do. I hear her yelp out, bucking her hips to me, making me moan. "Green?"

"Yes.."

I survey the dribbles of red wax that were beginning to harden on her body, thrusting into her slowly. I dribble it it down her stomach as I hear more moaning. I pause for a moment before dripping it closer to her pussy.

"Yellow..."

I chuckle, setting the candle off to the side on the table before leaning down to kiss her. "You're so beautiful. Even with wax on you." She whimpers again. "I love your sounds... Fuck." I speed up, feeling close to an orgasm. I bring my hand down between her legs, rubbing her clit. I felt her begin to thrash against me, "good girl. Cum for me." I heard her groan and moan before feeling it wash over her. Feeling her tighten around me sends me over the edge as I feel my cum filling the condom. I groaned, kissing her neck to her mouth, kissing her urgently before pulling away. I leave her tied up as I throw away the condom. I hear my phone ring as I approach her back on the bed. "Fuck. Not one noise girl." I answer the phone as I begin to clean the wax from her body.

"Hello."

'Andy. Where are you?' Laurie sounds concerned on the other line.

"I had court today in a different county. On my way home soon..." I hear Vanessa sigh underneath me.

'I thought you had an easy week at the office this week.'

"Yeah well. Things happen Laurie. I'll be home soon. I have to go." I hang up the phone before she can nag me any further as I remove Vanessa's blindfold. "Good girl."

She grins, leaning up, wanting me to kiss her. I moan, undoing her restraints as I kissed her, nipping at her lip as I pulled away.

"I have to go. I'm sorry."

She sighs, sitting up as she watches me get dressed. "Yeah. Okay.."

I laugh at her visible pout. "I'm sorry baby girl. You knew I was married when we started this." She only nodded as I watched her stick her lower lip out slightly, looking down at the bed. "Stop!" I groan as I sit next to her, "I don't want to leave. You have no idea how happy I would be just staying in this bed with you forever." I brought my hand up to her cheek, making her look at me, "but unfortunately, I have a life and a family.." I kissed her head, "you're still my Vanessa." I see her grin at this before I leave.

💋💋💋

*Laurie*

I get dinner almost finished as I hear Andy come in the front door. I watch him remove his shoes and jacket before coming to kiss my cheek. He thinks I'm stupid, that I can't smell another woman on him. I sigh as I hear him go sit next to Jacob at the kitchen table, asking him about his day. I knew what was going on, but I didn't know how to prove it. How do you out lawyer a lawyer? I plate dinner, setting a plate in front of each of them before sitting with my own plate next to Andy. I look up at him. "So how was work honey?"

He shrugged, pushing his food around the plate, "it was fine. Same old same old."

I nod, looking down at my plate. He doesn't even look at me anymore. Be bold... "So where did you go the other night?" I watch him turn white, I have him...

Andy shrugs again, not making eye contact. "I couldn't sleep so I went out for a jog in the hopes of wearing me out."

"Huh. Weird because you seem to be more worn out recently than normal.."

Andy sighs, "I don't know what to tell you Laurie." He smiles at Jacob before going back to talk to him.

I knew I wouldn't be able to give away my whole hand. Not yet. For now, he knows I know and that's enough...