8

*Andy*

"This is nice, right?" I take a seat across from Laurie at the restaurant, seeing her smile. She had been asking for time for just the two of us. Before she can say anything, our waitress comes to our table.

"Hi guys. I'm Vanessa, I'll be serving you guys tonight."

I see her give me a small wink before she looks at Laurie to take her drink order before looking back at me. "Just water, thanks hon." I watch her walk away before looking back at Laurie to see her watching me, "what?"

She huffed a little, looking down at the table, "she's barely legal Andy."

I shrugged, "I'm sure she's at least 21 and besides, I'm not sure what you were referring to."

"Of course you don't. Not the wink or the flirting that I saw."

I groaned as I rolled my eyes, "stop being so insecure Laurie. There is no flirting." I lean back as Vanessa brings our drinks and takes our food order. Once she's gone, I look back at Laurie, "now can we just have a nice dinner?"

Laurie sighs, but nods, "yeah. Okay. I've missed you. You have been super busy at work."

I've been super busy doing something. I give her a smile, "yeah. I know. I'm sorry." I tap the table nervously, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Once I'm done in the bathroom, I wash my hands and exit, only to be pulled into a separate maintenance closet across the hall. "Hi."

Vanessa groans, crashing her lips into mine as I grabbed her waist.

"You can't do that here baby girl. She noticed your flirting."

She giggled, "men tip better if you flirt with them."

I nod, crossing my arms, "so are you flirting with all the other men too?"

"Of course I am."

I growl softly, "maybe I should come over for a punishment then."

Vanessa grinned, "my ass is still sore from the other day."

"Well if you don't want harder, then don't say harder."

She moaned, pressing her body against mine as I felt her hand on my cock through my jeans, "oh I want it harder. Daddy."

I groan, pushing her off me. "You can't do that. You're going to be in so much trouble later. Stop flirting with me." I lean down to kiss her quickly before leaving her alone with a sigh in the closet. I sit back at the table across from the table, smiling at Laurie. "Want to get ice cream when we leave?"

Laurie chuckles, "haven't even gotten dinner yet, and you're thinking about dessert?"

I shrug, "craving something sweet." I grin when I see Vanessa come to set our dinners in front of us.

Laurie smiles, "thank you so much Vanessa. My, you're a pretty girl, I bet you have all the boys after you in high school?"

Vanessa chuckles nervously, looking from me to Laurie, "college actually. I'm 21. And I much prefer men. Not boys. Enjoy you dinner."

I feel myself blush slightly at her men comment before looking back up at Laurie, "why you embarrassing that girl?"

Laurie only shrugged, "just trying to be nice and start a conversation dear."

I nod as I look at my dinner. Was there a chance she knows? Nah. I've been careful. There's no way she could know I was seeing someone else, let alone Vanessa. I look back up to see Laurie watching me. I grin, eating my dinner.

*****Earlier that morning*****

*Laurie*

Andy had been acting more and more distant and weird over the last few weeks. I tried to get onto his computer, but it was locked and I couldn't figure out the password. I waited for him to shower before grabbing his phone. I unlocked it, looking around and not seeing anything. I looked through his pictures but didn't see anything there either... at first. I saw at the bottom a folder with hidden photos. I opened it up to find not only photos of himself but photos of some girl. All the same girl with dark hair. In some pictures she was dressed, most she was not. I felt my face getting hot with anger and embarrassment as I closed it all out before setting his phone back on the nightstand.

I began to pace in the bedroom at the end of the bed. I had just known he was seeing someone. This girl looked barely old enough to drink. I groaned, the thought made me sick. Him sleeping with this child. I had to come up with something, I couldn't just confront him. No. I stopped pacing as I heard the shower turn off. I had to make a plan...