5

*Andy*

I sat in my office the following day just after lunch when I heard my phone buzz. I already knew who it was, feeling my cock twitch in anticipation as I pulled up her messages.

Vanessa
So... things I like..
Impact play (spanking, hair pulling..)
Light bondage including blindfolds
Toys 😏
Orgasm control
Threesomes (male or female)
Would like to try..
Temperature play (candle wax...ice)

"Fucking hell woman.." I groaned, feeling my cock pressing against my pant leg, throbbing. I went to set my phone down to think about what she just said, and give my cock a break to hopefully calm down when I heard it buzz again. I picked it up to find a picture of Vanessa in just her underwear, making me groan.

Andy
Fucking hell
You can't turn me on at work
I can't get up from my desk

Vanessa
Sorry not sorry? 🥺

Andy
Everything you said is perfect
You're insatiable
And you need to be punished 😡

Vanessa
Yes please
Daddy 😉

Andy
Fuck
I need to see you soon

Vanessa
Please 🥺

Andy
I'll see what I can do baby girl
Have to go 😘

💋💋💋

*Vanessa*

I giggle as I lean back on the couch after receiving Andy's last message. As soon as I got up, I received a video from him. I clicked it to see him stroking his cock..

'Look what you did to me. I'm half tempted to come over there now and spank that ass good and red.'

I groaned, finishing the video before messaging him.

Vanessa
I hope you didn't waste your cum
Please come spank me daddy 🥺

Andy
I'm not wasting it
I'll be there in 15 minutes
Unlock your door and wait for me naked on your bed
Face down on the edge with your ass up

Vanessa
Yes daddy

I felt my pussy sopping already as I unlocked the door before stripping down. I knew I still had some time, so I laid on the bed with my legs spread, running my finger along my pussy to my clit, rubbing in small circles as I moaned. I moved slowly, not wanting to cum before Andy showed up. I heard him close the door as I quickly got into position just in time for him to enter the doorway.

"Don't say a word. Only yes daddy.."

I moaned, "yes daddy." I felt him take my hands, placing them outstretched above my head. He stood behind me and I could tell he was watching me, building the anticipa.... smack. I whimpered as I felt the sting of his hand.

Smack ... this time harder.

"Oh baby girl. I love your ass.. You want it harder?"

"Yes daddy. Please.." I hear him moan his approval..

Smack

I let out a gasped yelp as I tried to catch my breath. I hear him undo his belt before I felt the leather stinging. "Fuck!"

"Tut tut. I said not to say anything. It's only yes daddy... or stop.. What is it?"

His voice is deep, almost a growl, further turning me on, "yes daddy.."

Andy moaned loudly, "good girl. Just one more. Okay?"

I let out a deep breath, "yes daddy.."

Smack

I whimpered, biting my lip to keep from cursing as the stinging subsided to pleasure. I take a few deep breaths as I heard Andy drop his belt.

💋💋💋

*Andy*

I look at Vanessa's red marked ass, further making my cock ache. I bring my right hand up gently, rubbing and caressing out the stinging. "Better.."

I hear her sigh, contented. "Yes daddy. I like it..."

I heard her gasp at saying more than what she was allowed, making me laugh, "I'll let it go this time." I pull my cock from my jeans, lining it up at her pussy as I rubbed it along her slit. "I'm taking your pussy now. Yes baby girl?"

"Yes da..."

I hear her yelp as I ram into her before she can finish, her moaning loudly as I did. "You had me so fucking turned on at work baby girl. Thinking about this pussy of yours." I stopped moving for a moment, "who's pussy is it?"

She groaned, "your pussy daddy. Please. Don't stop.."

"Fucking hell." I rammed into her again, feeling her push back on me with every thrust. "I'm going to cum and you aren't. That will be your ultimate punishment for turning me on at work after I told you not to." I hear her groan her disapproval as I continued to thrust harder, feeling the cum approaching. I grunted, feeling my cock swell inside her pulling out just in time to spurt hot cum all over her back. "Good girl. Stand up."

Vanessa did as I said, standing up as she turned to face me. I pushed her to her knees as I pointed to my cock, "lick it clean." I heard her moan her approval as she did as I said. "Fuck. Good girl." I pulled away, putting my cock away before fixing my pants and belt. "Stand up." I pulled her to me into a kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her into the bathroom, motioning for her to sit on the toilet as I ran her a bath. "From now on, when you know I'm coming over, put your hair up off your neck." I handed her a hair tie as she nodded, pulling her hair up. I offered her my hand as I helped her into the tub once it was warm. I ran a wash cloth along her back and legs as she watched me.

"Thank you daddy."

I chuckled, nodding, "even though you didn't get to cum?"

She shrugged, "next time.."

"Next time..." I kissed her as she moaned into my mouth, bringing her hand up to my hair. "Thank you baby girl. We can do candle wax next time, if you like." I laughed at her enthusiasm as she nodded. "Okay then. I have to go. I'll be back as soon as I can. I'll try for a few times a week, okay?"

She grinned, "yes Andy."

I smiled, "goodbye Vanessa." I placed my hand on her cheek as she leaned into it, "my Vanessa." I stood up, "and don't you cum without my permission. I'll be watching later." I kissed her on the forehead and I heard her groan before leaving her alone in her bathroom.