Stone

Hoseok woke up still hearing Yoongi's cries for help. His head was as heavy as his legs, which didn't help him getting up.

I'm sorry Yoongi

Hoseok got out of his room, only to discover that someone was sleeping on their couch. From afar, Hoseok didn't recognize who it was, the only thing he was sure about was that the person had dark hair, which every friend of Jungwon had.

A sigh later, Hoseok was in front of his coffee pot. Nothing like a good cup to wake him up better. He needed it because today was Sunday, and even though he had no classes, yet he had much to do.

During the last few months, he had read every book in the university library, hoping to find clues on how to save Yoongi. However, it had been in vain.
Namjoon, Jungwon, Yoongi and him obviously weren't the only immortals on earth, but it was a common rule that humans shouldn't know about them, which meant no book talked about them, except fiction.

Even though it was a long shot, Hoseok had focused on those books, in a sad attempt to find something.

However, today he had decided to finally tell the truth to Namjoon. He was a little younger than him, yet he was old enough to have seen a lot.
Maybe he would know a way?

It was Hoseok's last hope.

If Namjoon couldn't help him, he would be back to square one for the thousandth time.
Hoseok tried not to focus on last night's events. He didn't want to get excited about what Namjoon wanted to tell him. It was probably nothing too important.

He was about to call Namjoon when he heard knocks on the door.

On a Sunday?

He got up and looked through the peep eye.

"Namjoon?" he asked as soon as the door was opened. "I was going to call you."
"I'm sorry to come unannounced, but we need to talk about Yoongi" he said, a very serious expression on his face.

Hoseok swallowed his saliva, apparently it was important.

"Me too, but let's go outside, my brother had a sleepover, there is still someone on the couch" said Hoseok.
"Jay?" asked Namjoon, suddenly in need of tea.
"Don't know yet" chuckled Hoseok.

~

Hi Yoongi!

Hoseok looked at the statue with affection. Every time he saw Yoongi's face, his heart skipped a beat. Even unanimated, he was the most beautiful person on earth.

"Okay wow" whispered Namjoon.
"Can I go first?" asked Hoseok.
"Sure" said Namjoon, even though he slightly frowned.

He stopped to take a deep breath. He had never told anyone the statue's true nature. He had never told anyone how he had seen Yoongi's skin get covered by stone, freezing him forever.
However Yoongi needed his help. And he needed Namjoon's.

"So, this statue..." started Hoseok. "It's not exactly a statue. It's-"
"It's Yoongi" finished Namjoon. "I know."
"You... What? How?" asked Hoseok, confused.

"Remember I read emotions?" asked Namjoon.
"Of course" replied Hoseok.
"Well at first, I thought Yoongi was someone you loved, but as he passed away, you built a statue to honor him. But I discovered the truth yesterday" explained Namjoon.

Hoseok frowned.

"We were next to him and when you said his name, I... read him" whispered Namjoon.

Hoseok didn't even had had the time to process the information that he felt tears forming in his eyes, blurring his sight.

"You r-read his e-emotions?" stuttered Hoseok.