Airport

Do you know how to fly a car???

Let me teach you...

Take a deep breath, hold your beating heart, grab the steering wheel and hit that accelerator hard. And don't you dare to touch the breaks. And vhoosss the car flies in 120 kmph.

And you might want your friends to buckle up the seat belts or else they will be shuffling here and there like Jiminie is shuffling behind me. 

By the way don't try it at home. 😁

Now back to the story. We are on the way to airport to stop my would be lover Jungkookie. After almost breaking every traffic signal and almost killing my hyungs we reached the airport in one piece and without breaking any bones. 

But it's already 4 : 50 which means we have only 10 mins left for take off.

 Please Kookie don't board the flight.

I stopped the car and rushed inside the airport. There were too many people today. Argh I hate airports. I shuffle from person to persona nd finally reached to the check in counter.

" Excuse me..... T-the flight to Seoul."

" Sorry sir. The flight is already set to take off."

" B-but ma'am I need to talk to somebody in that flight."

" I'm really sorry sir. But everybody has already board the flight and...." a sound heard from the window at the side showing a flight taking off.

" and took off just now." The lady said. 

Taehyung felt his whole world crashing. First time he wanted to give a chance to love and love left him alone. A drop of tear fell from his eyes and pout sadly.

I was late. I lost him.

"Sorry Kookie..... Taetae's late"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

Kookie's gone.

Will they ever met again?

Short Update