Jealous

Back to the club, we can see thousands of eyes gawking the sexy handsome bunny grooving on the dance floor with his sexy moves. Every girls and even boys were drooling over him except one.

Every eyes were surely on him but there was a pair of angry red eyes too

Every eyes were surely on him but there was a pair of angry red eyes too. Not gawking him with lust but glaring him with jealousy. 

I mean who won't. If you find a video of a butt naked bunny cuddling you saying sweet and cheesy stuffs just the other night and here you see him dancing like a sin with half naked girls then who the hell won't be jealous? 

My middle name is jealous. 

I am Kim Jealous Taehyung. 

You got a problem with that?

A/N - Nope I seriously don't have any problem with that Taelous. Continue with your glaring competition. Your Authornim is signing off.

Tae - Where the hell do you think you are going leaving my bunny there with those bitches. Complete the story now.

A/N - * ahem* totally not afraid of a furious tiger *ahem so back to the story.

Taehyung had enough of this shit but what else he can do when he was the one who pushed him away. He looked at Namjin and Yoonmin who were happy in there own world. He sighed for the nth time. He was at a crowded club but he was still alone. He finished the drink and decided to go out the club not wanting to be more Taelous anymore but someone grabbed his wrist and stopped him from behind. He turned back only to see a big buffy guy with a smirk drooling over him with lust. He tried to free himself but the latter was too strong.

The buffy guy 😁 - "I found you again sweetheart. Wanna go to my room tonight babe? We will enjoy whole night."

He said with a wink. He pulled Taehyung towards his chest and trapped him in his arms. Taehyung tried to push him but he was too strong. 

The buffy guy - " I couldn't taste you yesterday because of your boyfriend but I will make sure to taste your every part tonight babe. "

Taehyung was scared now he wanted to call his hyungs but before he could do anything, the guy leaned and was about to kiss him forcefully but soon his eyes were closed almost for 48 hours since he met with a hard punch on his face from a double bunny. ( Complete it people  Beware the double bunny......)

Taehyung just stayed there with wide eyes. One second he was catching his hands and the next he knew the not so buffy guy was already lying on the floor. And now he didn't even realize that he was dragged out from the club too.

Jungkook dragged him out of the club and pinned him on the wall.

" What the fuck were you doing there? Couldn't you push him away? Why you always got into a mess." He spat loudly slamming his hands on the wall. Taehyung was scared and shaking. He never thought a cute bunny will turn into angry bunny and shout at him. He felt his eyes tearing up

" I-I I'm sorry. I-I didn't know he trap- " He said with shaky voice but was cut off by a unexpected hug.

" I'm sorry babe. He won't touch you again. I promise. " He said caressing his hair softly. He placed a soft kiss on his hair. They stayed like that for a while. 

" Are you okay babe? " Taehyung didn't raised his head from his chest and just nodded his head. They stayed hugging each other for sometimes. That's when Jungkook realized their position. He pulled back slowly unwrapping his hands. Taehyung raised his head just to see a longing gaze the elder was giving. 

Jungkook stared deep into his eyes. He could feel all the emotion he had been holding up for the latter. After what felt like years he looked away trying to hide the slight tear warning to fell down his eyes.

" Let's go I will drop you to your room." Jungkook said walking towards the door. And Taehyung just stared at the back of the disappearing image of the person who loves him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

I love when Taehyung get jealous