Only Family

NO POV

Jimin and Tae were sitting on the floor folding their legs, head down with a pouting face. Jin was sitting on the chair in front of them crossing his hands over his chest. Namjoon was standing beside him face palming himself thinking what Jin will do next.

" Who was it ? " Jin asked with a stern voice. Both didn't say anything still lookin down.

" I asked you something.... Do you guys know them or it was just a fucking drunk hook up ? "  

" Jinnie hyungie..... " Both said in unison with a pout.

" Jinnie they are not kids anymore. " Jin glared at his husband who shut his mouth immediately.

" Spill it out you bitches. Who was it?" He said crossing his arms over his chest. 

" W-we went to the club yesterday. " Jimin started still looking down. Scared of his hyung's deadly stares. " We met 2 g-guys there."

" You slept with some random guy fucking unbelievable. You fell for a random one night stands." He said rubbing his temple. He was frustrated now. They might be old enough to take care of themselves but they are still little babies for him.

" He was a good guy hyung. He was nice with me." Jimin started sniffing by now. Tae looked at his best friend sobbing silently. " He asked me to give us a chance. He asked me my consent and... and gave in" Jimin cried and Tae pulled him to a bone crushing hug. He cried silently in his chest. rubbing his face on the crook of his neck.

" He was a nice guy hyung. You can meet him too. He said he will meet with you all as you are my only family. He said he doesn't want us to be just for one night. He treat me like a princess hyung. He was nice hyung. He was very nice." 

Jin couldn't hold his tears. Jimin was never treated less than Taehyung. Though they are not blood related he loves him equally. He pulled him in his embrace rubbing smooth hands on his back. Taehyung was already a crying mess by now. Jin pulled him into the hug too. The 3 brothers cried their heart out and Namjoon could only feel the love they have for each other.

~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

After the 3 brothers calm down Namjoon gave them some juice to cool down.

" You need more juice Chim. " Namjoon asked him but he shook his head in negative. Everyone freshen up and settled down the couch but the cool environment was soon broken by hiss. 

Everyone looked at the direction of the sound. Jimin jolted up rubbing his bum. Soon he saw everyone's reaction and a tint redness appeared on his face. He looked down shyly trying to hide his face and he only could think the couch to swallow him full.

" I see someone had a wild night. Joonie! Please bring him some pain killers." Jin said and Namjoon went to their room laughing quietly. But a loud laugh interrupted them. Taehyung laughed hard at his best friends condition. He was rolling on the couch and it was now Jimin's turn to beat his ass. He hit his head hardly with a pout.

" Why the hell are you laughing at me like you didn't feel any pain. " He said flicking his forehead again. " Jinnie give him the pain killers too." He said and Taehyung eyes widen in realization. He didn't feel any pain in his lower part. There was no pain. If he did had sex the other night then surely he should had felt some pain in his body right! But he didn't. 

Sure he has lots of hickeys decorated in his body and not to mention he was sleeping naked with the handsome bunny but why didn't he felt any pain then.

OMG did I top? 

But I'm a bottom as hell. Then why I didn't feel anything?

Taehyung was lost in his own world when he felt another hit on his head by Jimin.

"Take this. Why should I be the only one embarrassed. " He said taking the pain killers. Taehyung just stared at the medicine in his hands. When Jimin flicker his head again.

" Where are you lost dumbo?" He looked at Jimin. He was still rubbing his bum carefully.

" Chimmy..." Jimin just hummed in reply. " Does it really hurts?.... That much?...." Jimin and Jin looked at him raising their eyes.

" What do you mean by does it really hurts idiot? Of course it hurts. It was my first time. It hurts like hell stupid. Now shut up and take the damn pills." Jimin spat angrily. He was not angry at Tae just frustrated by the sting he feels now and then. Namjoon looked at Taehyung with concern. He went near him caressing his hair. Taehyung looked up at him.

" What is it bear? You wanna share something? " He asked politely.

" I-I don't f-feel pain." He said shuttering glancing quickly at his brother.

" YOU TOPPED !" Both Jin and Jimin exclaimed at the top of their voice.

" I never thought that hot bunny would bottom for you Tae. He surely looked like a hot top. " Jimin said amusing at the statement.

" I can't believe my brother topped. Like hell you have always act like a bottom. " Jin said dramatically and Taehyung just rolled his eyes listening to their dramatic asses.

" Shut up bitches. What I'm saying is I don't feel any pain. Like we didn't do anything." He said the last part almost as a whisper but everyone heard it.

" You were with him last night right." Jimin asked and Taehyung just nodded.

" Then if you guys didn't do anything why almost every part of your body is filled with hickeys?" Jin asked raising his eyes. Tae just bit his lips lowering his head. Namjoon took a deep breathe and sat beside Tae. He pulled the boy gently to a hug.

" Jimin told us about his prince charming . So guess it's time for you to share yours too. " He said rubbing smoothly on his back.

" I-I don't remember. " He said lowering his head.

" What do you mean you don't remember?" Jin said raising his eyes.

" I-I was drunk ...." He said looking up to his hyungs reaction. 

Shit ! Not again .

~~~~~~~~~🐯🐰

Was is good?

Day by day I am going crazy with this story